Qualified Electrician Needed URGENTLY

9 Posts | Latest reply on 12/10/2008 11:18:38 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

I need a qualified electrician to instal an electric shower and supply a certificate of safety for my landlord. I already have someone who is going to do the plumbing.   I will pay you for the job to be done and can put you up overnite (SPARE BED) if you are going to be travelling some distance.   Must be NICEIC approved.   If any of our members, or a mate, fit the bill and are prepared (not too busy) to do it for me please contact me via PM.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

*bump*                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

*sob* Cry   There must be one electrician out there that doesn't see this job as too piddly to bother with? Someone help me out please?!! I'm desperate.                                                                                                                                                                              
biffo bear's Profile
biffo bear

In: Scottish Highlan
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

if ya find one send on a bike run up here.had a shower for 6 months in box now! need one too                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

*bump*                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yell.com!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

i think we,ve all heard Kwak yelling                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt. Do ya think I'd be posting on here if I hadn't exhausted all the other possibilities? Ermm I thought YOU were going to ask for me? You asked me where I live. Confused   I have tried Thompson Local, Yellow pages and on the net including 123getaquote.co  uk   A member has said he knows an electrician who may be able to do it, so I'm waiting for reply.                                                                                                                                                                                
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yea i knew someone... he said hes back in Australia now (Where hes from). He needed work in the UK but didnt get enough, so hes moved back. Sorry.   I really dont understand why u cant find an electrician in yellow pages... surely there's millions of them in the UK. My mate couldnt get the work!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3589 seconds. There are 834 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption