Off roader or girlfriend

76 Posts | Latest reply on 10/11/2006 16:40:24 by SEAN ZXR750H1 | Go to original / last post
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi just enjoyed possibley the last sunny dry day of the year,bikes every where at matlock bath,roads dry sun shone and bike running like a dream,round the lanes we went up the a6 as far as bakewell and then to matlock,suddenly the enormity of the onsett of winter hit,what am I too do when we hit winter and the bike is tucked up out of the weather. Do I need to find a girlfriend for the winter and the ever looming,round of double invitations to christmass partys landing on the mat here, winter days spent enjoying sunday lunch at the local with a pretty girl, cosy nights in by the fire.   Or do i need to find myself a winter bike,trail bike for blasting round on spending my sundays getting really dirty,or perhaps some winter hack that the salt wont hurt and not much plastic to get broken.   Well readers the choice can be yours,open too all suggestions,and  any offers or simply let me know what your choice would be.best wishes Sean xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Bike.................dumping the poor cow when the sun comes back out would be cruel mate, unless she's got her own or doesn't mind pillion.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

Yeah its the commitment thing,dont do rain and dont do pillions normally,so we are perhaps left withher having her own,might not be a job for lass on a 125 or scooter might feel she was getting left behind come summer                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Easy choice then sugar................bike gets itLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Mind you mate...............there is something to be said for nights in by the fireEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Gotta be spent with the right person though Wink

Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

get me a buket moving to dumpsville population MEPig                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Get two buckets..... I'm not far behind BWB on this one.  Sean get a scooter mate, ideal as a winter hack.                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

Dave,scooter i am six  foot four struggle to find a girlfriend my size ,the bike must be above 250 cc,and reasonably clean,the girlfriend can be as dirty as can be lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

Shocked at you                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

haha we're seein the other side of U now sean LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

not shocked really, suprised it's taken this long!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

true lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

I think you should find a tall girl, who`s equally into bikes.  Someone who enjoys the thought of long winter nights snuggled up in front of the fire with a bottle of wine who then gets a huge wake up call, thinks "Shit, Winter, No Bike"  She`ll then dump you and buy an off roader and spend winter happily throwing her bike around in the snow Smile   PS:  only joking lol                                                                                                                                                                              
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

Think i need a tall drink with the worry of it all,yeah could invest loads of cash on first dates crimbo presents and going out,only to get dumped,got another plan give the money to the russian orphanage,wont got wasted there,take up a safe indoor hobby ,like scramble fancy playing christmass day claire or will you be playing naked twister round at matts  lol
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

Think i need a tall drink with the worry of it all,yeah could invest loads of cash on first dates crimbo presents and going out,only to get dumped,got another plan give the money to the russian orphanage,wont got wasted there,take up a safe indoor hobby ,like scramble fancy playing christmass day claire or will you be playing naked twister round at matts  lol
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

I`ll probs be throwing an off roader round the local woods lol   Alas Sean........ i`m only 5` 3 3/4" and as for naked twister at Matts Dead   Xmas night I might spend in my pyjama`s and woolly socks with a bottle of wine watching Bridget Jones and singing along to "all by myself" Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

OH claire,click on buy it now for the trials bike,failing that you wear heels and ill bath twice a day see if i shrink any before christmas,put on your party dress,and lets go dancing the night away xx lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 363 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption