appology to all

27 Posts | Latest reply on 01/11/2006 11:39:51 by Moxey77 | Go to original / last post
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Big smile I am sorry to have to post this but I am having to raise the cost of the carol book that RC and I are making to £5 as there are a lot of items to go in the book that are not on the post in "who's game for a laugh". Hope you will all forgive me and I do hope that you will still buy one to help Matt keep this site running .         Thank you everyone of you for you contributions to the book and finally,          MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Not a problem by me gwenThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

Big smile Thank you hun xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

YEAH I WILL BUY ONE GWEN                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

ok by me hon..... let me know when it reaches 50 quid though as I may have to do a rethink                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

well if it reaches £50 we will sell it to u at a discount for £49.95                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

Evil Smile Ha! Ha! Rube hun being as it's you u can have 1 for £49.99 and that's the lowest I can go pmsl.     And just want to say thank you to everyone for backing us. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I'm sure if I ask nicely Gwen you can get lower than that...... just a little bit.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

Evil Smile If I'm in a good mood at the bash lol then I might be generous and let you have 1 of books for £5 Rube hun but you have to promise to be good till then pmsl ( if that is possible ) xxxxxxxxxxxxx
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I promise....... he he heEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

put me down for a copy gwen                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

Star cheers oggy hun copy being saved for you xx                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

can i have one to pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Just heard RC is going to buy them all and let us all have one for 50p.    But maybe thats just a rumourLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

haha soz sweetie it is just a rumour LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Tight wadLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

thats me lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well you could buy them and post them to us... then we wouldn't have to come to the meet after all.  That would mean I would be safe from a physical attack by all the ladies I have forced to endure me over the past few months.   Yep that sounds like a plan.... post them RC keep me safe. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

haha u wish rube ur not gettin out of that EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I see........... so all I gotta do is find a place to stay and I will have to come along then eh?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 827 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption