Mystery in chat room

10 Posts | Latest reply on 26/10/2006 12:19:20 by RC | Go to original / last post
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Last night in chat a few ghosts appeared,people were seen to log in that were not really there,some of you thought that possibley theres or there friends identity had been hacked this was not the case. Without telling the world how to do this,it is possible to remain logged into chat,yet enter a second username,and that person appear to log in,ie any name you care to type appears,in the l/h column,Ifound this out by accident and a little experimation last night. On the spur of the moment I decided to wind rc up by making black wing bandit appear to sign in,SHE WENT INTO LOVED UP MODE INSTANTLY BLESS HER,and every body else could not work it out a few other mystery and ghost guests later and my rather stupid sence of humour has me rolling on the floor laughing,and the by now confused folk in the chat room,then as most wind up merchants  I made good my escape,never really thinking any more till I logged back on tonight only to find un wittingly I caused a big scare and people thought the site had been hacked.I have rang rc and confessed and apoligiesed for winding her up and waking poor BWB.I have also apoligiesed to matt for my actions,so to the others here that were unwittingly wound up or had there user name borrowed for a few seconds I am very sorry,i never intended to cause alarm or distress to any body,this was a one off last night,and it was not possible for me to read or send messages in anybody elses name.Once again sorry if my actions caused any body any distress,it was not my intension to do so.   Hopefully a few of you see the funny side and most of you will continue to tolerate my occasionally stupid sence of humour,no doubt a few of you will want your revenge,I will get ready lol.   sorry people ,best wishes Sean xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

bad boy sean, bad boy. Wasn't there so didn't see but hope i wasn't somehow involved Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

i was there though..........................                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

naughty sean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

alls well that ends well. i admire your honesty in telling everyone it was yourself Sean no harm done in the endThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Sean I admire you for your honesty for actually holding your hands up to what you did.I was not there so i can't really comment to much.Clap.As for been woken up i am used to that.Sleepy                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Just watch out for RCs boots mate....................                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

yeah well sum of u on here are well suited to each other !                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Whats that about BP?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

prolly pmt pmsl (only jokin bp ) loves ya hun mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 440 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption