22 Posts | Latest reply on 26/10/2006 19:51:12 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
cindyspeedfreak's Profile
cindyspeedfreak

In: Sussex
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just signed up for my subsciption and wanted to say 'Hi' to everybody! Cant seem to find many members in the south east tho!Cry. Hope to get chatting with you all soon.
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Welcome to Biker Match cindy hope you stick around........Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

HeyWelcome to the site..... hope you have a laugh on here just like the rest of us.... most of us are mental and don't take things too seriously.  But Rock Chick will see you right...... right round the bend that is.   It's a good site and you get out of it what you put in..... great place.  Enjoy you time here.                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Wink Welcome to the site hun, hope you have as much fun as we do lol, and don't listen to Rubecula we not mad honest just act it pmsl.      If you look on message boards you will find a post that say " who's game for a laugh." This is a post I started and we use Christmas Carols and change the words by using members of bikermatch, we also want people to post poems or lyimrics so if ur bad is as mad as ours please feel free to have a go, then I am creating a book to sell of all the posts and much more to help Matt keep this site running, at the moment the price is in negotiation as to whether its going to be £3 or £4 as to how big it is lol, if you post anything it will go in the book with your name underneath .           Sorry to be a pain and sring this on you but we haven't much time left as the deadline is 31st October, so I can get it printed.                   Lots of Love,                           Gwen.                               xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

thought deadline was 31st nov gwen       oh hi cindy welcome to bm hun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Welcome Cindy, hope you have a good time. I'm sure you will, we're a great bunch.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Welcome to the site!   Nobody around the south east?  u gotta be kidding! http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/profiles/quicksear...73&y=9   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
cindyspeedfreak

Thanks to all of you who welcomed me! Ive tried to thank you all and hope the messages got thru ok!Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah got mine hun thank you...... welcome again have fun LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hi cindy welcome to biker Clap   hope you have a great time an that you enjoy the site,  watch out for rube an his quick quips !!!!  he razor sharp that one !!!!!!  an if you get in chat make sure you have all nite cos rc can talk the hind legsClap off a donkey !!!       Clap   oh an me im the quiet one  pmsl      Clap see ya around.                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

Hi Cindy welcome to biker match,take care Sean xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I got your reply Cindy, thanks for that...... Storm the quiet one........ Hmmm dunno about that, you can hear her munching her choccy biccies for milesLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

welcome and have fun x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

have you sorted chat out yet cindy... if not go to top of page in all topics section click enter chat an i think open chat an you there gal any probs just shout up !!!                                                                                                                                                                               
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

We will all have our bit of advice to give you.....some good, some  bloody awful to be honest.  But we all went through the same things when we came here.  Any help we can give will be donated freely.   Just join in and give us some stick....
cindyspeedfreak

Hi Storm,...and one and all of course.... think Ive found 'chat' so will try and ave a go later!!...is it EVER gonna stop raining????                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

The weekend looks fine according to the weatherman but when was the last time they got anything write                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yes I can see that ..... weather is always different to what they say.  And Derby is one of those places that is very contrary, especially the women over there......ok maybe not, no point in digging the hole deeper is there, can't get out of it now anyway.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

no u cant can ya rube u deffo owe me a drink NOW lol Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Only if they have running water in Ryan's Bar RC.......                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 337 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption