are you ever toooo old?

22 Posts | Latest reply on 23/10/2006 04:42:50 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Phoenix1's Profile
Phoenix1

In: burton upon tren
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have been  informed by my teenage kids   14/15/17....I am tooo old to be messing around on chat sites?   any views?  there'll be telling me i shouln't wear leather minis and mosh next. I think i must of time slipped and roles have been  reversed!
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

As long as you enjoy yourself, it doesn't matter what age you are.
Take no notice and do whatever makes you happy. Big smile

rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Yeah thats right I love to wear my nappy and no one tells me I'm too old, tell me I'm a nutter but not too oldLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

theyre jealous.age is how you feel,im 37 but inside i still feel 21 (or12) we all get an ache here & there but age is a mind thing                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah I pretend I am only 18 but I can't quite fool a flight of stairs                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

hi hun I have strong feelings about the suject of age, to me age is just a number and I hate ppl that say cause I've had kids and am 50 yrs old that I should just sit there like and old woman, NO WAY lol is my reply.           I may be 50 but I do and wear exactly what I want and if no one likes it tough.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Like your style Gwen..... sort of "put the Heid in im Jock" kind of answer..... Brill.  If you want to wear spandex leotards with cutouts for the .... chest areas go right ahead.  I won't say a thing.....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  Even if it is pink with yellow polka dots.
Phoenix1's Profile
Phoenix1

In: burton upon tren

thanks for the  replies i was never going to give up the leather any way, bet lynch eat your heart out cus i'm into leopard print and big earings as well!LOL as my kids are all goth/rockers  with numerous piercings they can hardly talk!
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

well im not ready for a twin set and pearls yet !!!!!   an no way do i want a blue rinse.   good for you pheonix wear what you want, and enjoy the chat rooms    age is an indifference thing anyway  no different to teenagers you just have more experience under your belt !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

Reckon the water in B.o.T must have other magical qualitys,not just good for brewing beer,could stop or reverse the signs of ageing,seems to have worked in your case anyhow.Going to carry out my own research keep drinking a few pints of pedigree every now and again,them teen ages would not thankyou for interfereing into there apperance so dont let them do the same to you. Got a grand daughter myself who just turned one in September,but wont be swapping green and mean for a greenhouse and slippers and flat cap for the foreseeable future.   You take to wearing what you like and show them your pm 's if they are in any doubt of your attraction to the opposite sex lol,can we all pop down for a few pints,and one of bettys hotpots at the rovers Ms Lynch,take care,Sean xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

well im just me, take me as u find me if ya dunna like it then tough lol   what ya see is what ya get Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

HERE HERE RC DEFFO RIGHT THERE                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

good on ya storm my friend Thumbs UpClapClapClapClapClap                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Storm RC only got one thing to say to you girls.... WYSIWYG.  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ErmmErmmErmmErmm                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Come on now RC you know what that means...... don't you?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Embarrassednope                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

O god... WYSIWYG   What you see is what you get                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i see now cheers lolClapThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

AHA the penny drops..... I noticed it echo'd too  pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 716 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption