Im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

58 Posts | Latest reply on 23/10/2006 09:41:50 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

YEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA im back whooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo and about time to lolClap thanks to everyone who lent there pc over the last few days big thanks to storm who has really helped me the last couple of days HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

agrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg hide lol joking                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

WHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO   Welcom back hon great to see you again Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

thanks its great to be back Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Amazing how you miss someone who posts as much as you... livens up the whole site.  I am glad you are back.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
98% Karma98% Karma 98% Karma98% Karma

jesus, mailbox just got full again. lol   Welcome back hun!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol thanks matt  im now like a kid at xmas hahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Poor Matt I think you just doubled his workload in five mins lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

well  what can i say errrrrrrrrrr nowt lol happy posting everyone haha                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Just wait til you get back in your stride none of us will get a word in edge ways                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

to right and wait till bwb see's im bk to lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

He doesn't know?  he he he..... get in while he's unaware.  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

thanks for putting the pics up matt i owe u a bevy on xmas night out Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah I think that goes for me too mate... you drink water don't you?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

hey im on tripples! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Did you say tripples... or did I miss hear that?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

i aint getting that round in then LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

get one out of me n thats it lol a drink i mean LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

To qote hitch hikers guide to the galaxy... easiest way to get a drink out of me... is to stick your fingers down my throat                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2813 seconds. There are 731 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption