update on rc's poorly comp !!!!!

70 Posts | Latest reply on 28/10/2006 06:49:11 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

rc got her comp back today... but the idiots who repaired it have wiped her internet connections off an replaced them with one that her system isn't recognising.      Angry   so she cannot get online shes hoping it will be tomorrow if they come out to it if not it will be next week sometime.          Cry   poor rc's climbing the walls at home not being on here  Dead   big group hug is needed i think , errr for rc not me by the way hahahahaha Hug          Hug                                             HugHugHug Hug          Hug                                             HugHugHug HugHugHugHugHug HugHugHugHugHug    Hug                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

get rc to ring me,lost her number see if i can help                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

HugSmileHugSmileHugSmileHugSmileHugSmile HugSmileHugSmileHugSmileHugSmileHugSmile HugSmileHugSmileHugSmileHugSmileHugSmile HugSmileHugSmileHugSmileHugSmileHugSmile HugSmileHugSmileHugSmileHugSmileHugSmile There are a couple in here for you too StormWink                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

ahhhh thanks rube        Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Why not... I'm feeling awfully generous with my hugs.... here have another to get you through the dayHug                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

By the way keep us updated on how RC is getting along.  Place seems kinda quiet without her input.   I need someone to bounce off...... err not in a physical sense ROFLMAOLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

i went over last night an had a peek at it an i think they have buggered up the actual windows programe, co she can't get into many of the windows progs !!!!!! an we cant load any of the software to put modem on it. shes ringing them this morning @10 an hopefully they can sort someting out for her but the guy whos fixed  !!!  it is being arsey will keep you updated on it an no doubt she will come over to mine later an let you all know about it  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hasn't she got a master disc for windows so she can re-install it all?   This joker sounds a piece of work if you ask me.   Shall I get a crew together and come down in a Ford Tranny and baseball bat his knees.......   Failing that I could sit outside his shop and give him my nastiest stare. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

no comp still bloke cant come n have a look at it till monday now its doin my head in!!!!!!!!!!! hijacked my mums pc lol catch up with u all soon luv rc xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

the twats sound like they skanked ya ring sean get it srted plz oh luv ya loads hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

as someone who works in IT, fixing comps all day everyday, I just wanna say that sometimes when you fix a PC the customer expects more of you than to just fix it.   Sometimes, if something is "missing" after the HDD being formatted, the engineer gets the blame for it when in actual fact there is nothing he/she can do and its the customers fault for not making backups etc.   This may just be a case of the guy has done something to fix it, has fixed it to the level required (And as much as he should do), and the rest is for you to start doing (Like installing your programs, settings up your printers/internet connections, etc).   If you car tyres had to be changed - would you expect a full service when you paid for your new tyres to be fitted?   This may not be the case but im just saying look at it from THEIR point of view.  I get this stuff everyday, and people expect more of you than you are paid to do (at least once a week I offer to sit down and do someone's job for them on the PC too!)                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I don't think anyone could do RC's job..... even RC has trouble doing thatLOL Hurry up back RC.... miss ya honThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwwww thanks well guess what im back wooohooo lol Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

And we are chuffed to bits.......  Not that i minded chatting to Storm instead you understand....... actually could you go away again   PMSL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ok i'll go errrrrrrrrrrrrr Evil Smile not pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOL ohhhhhhhhh boy have i missed all this lol
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Addictive ain't it... I was like this when i came back after being away for a week.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

im just glad  ive got it back as its half term this week                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You do realise i was supposed to be getting a bath... and I stayed on just to swap words with you..... pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7822 seconds. There are 1772 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption