As Matt has given it the ok

33 Posts | Latest reply on 23/10/2006 09:23:09 by RC | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

He has seen it before... and probably most of you have.... but the cartoon I have put on my profile is one that had me in tears when I first saw it.... and I still giggle at it now.  Go on have a look, theres no charge and I don't bite.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Thanks fer that rube!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Glad you liked it Di..... it really got to me the first time I saw it.  I don't know why but I literally howled laughing and had tears in my eyes.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

was a bit strange looking at another blokes profile but that was a good one mate never seen that one before Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

In: lincoln

nah oggy, nothing strange about looking at all profiles, nice to know abit about the person you are talking to in the forums, and you get value for money too!!!!! pmslBig smile( only joking!!!!!!) and hey ninja, its up to you what you spend your hard earned cash on mate, me, i'll have 14p worth of chat n fun on bm anyday then some bloody soap.   mind you we'll not mention my addiction to reality tv(bb)                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Glad you liked it Oggy, I thought there may be some who ain't seen it before. Oh dear Kay what a shameful thing to admit to on a website...... there may be innocents reading this... b b indeed!!!!! I don't know where to put my face,  it is so embarrassingLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Jeez there's a big helicopter right above my house..... everything is shaking, hope it don't have Reality TV cameras on it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

They've found you at last..........................                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

They are coming to take me away...... got a lovely shirt for me to wear too, long sleeves with buckles on them and everythingLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Just walk towards the light rube and you'll be fine...............honestThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

my name is kay and i am an addict, a reality show addict, there feel better already,       every year i swear blind i will NOT get drawn in. and then the freak show begins!!!!!!!!!!lol........                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

oooo pretty, pretty.  Shall I go and see who that is calling my name....................How much further shall I go, seems a long way off, and those stairs go on forever..............................                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

And it was well freaky this time round Kay.........it very nearly trapped me LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

aliens again rube ? or just "THE VOICES!"                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I've got this friend, nice bloke, very tall with huge white fluffy ears, nibbles carrots.  Name of Harvey.  He tells me it's all in my head.LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

DOCTOR............................                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

his meds wearing off again!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Yep, big time...............up the dosage will you please, he gets scarey else!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

maybe too much dose, hes gone awfully quite!!!!! ohhhhhhhhh, whoops!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Too late I'm back again... he he he                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 675 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption