Never mind Dr Who

6 Posts | Latest reply on 15/06/2008 08:14:01 by lcotgrave | Go to original / last post
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Never mind Dr Who and personalities taking over.   Ive just received two emails, albeit spam, dated the 15th June, one at 5.16 am and one at 6.16am.   SWomething wrong somewhere!   Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Ahhhh.... Eddie's in the space-time continuinuinuum again probably :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

I'll fix it as soon as I get the parts to finish my time machine...   Unfortunately they won't be available until last March...   Ermm   (and tell Eddie to get out of there - he is using all the hot water!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

We are not the 1st when the new day starts! Think back to the Millenium The 1st area in the new year was........Fiji Marshal Islands etc. So the 15th has already begun elsewhere in the world! Simple innit!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Woh woh woooohhhh...   Are you talking about a collective 'we'?   So when you say "we are not the 1st when the new day starts" you mean 'others' have been before us and we are in fact following some kind of preordained destiny??   ..and the Millenium Falcon crashed into the Fiji Marshall Islands?? When did this happen??                                                                                                                                                                                 
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

So what you are saying, whoever it was that sent me the emails are before me in time.   OK i get it.   One was London and the other Birmingham   SPOOKYLinda                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 713 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption