Sssssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

98 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2008 07:38:48 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Blimey the constant chat and banter on this site is enough to give someone a headache!!!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

makes a note take paracetmol b4 goin in to chat LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
GettaLong's Profile
GettaLong

In: Sheffield

Thought about this - ya never know when someone ha posted or if they are still around. Kinda stops ya posting......ne'mind                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

*lifts head from keyboard with QWERTY imprinted in reverse on forehead*   eh?...they do what now...? Sleepy                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Sorry TC didn't mean to wake you up.....you can go back to sleep now.   Gettalong always post, someone will always answer you eventually. (unless in the chatroom)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

*snuggles back into the keyboard, spooning HJ & K*                                                                                                                                                                             
GettaLong's Profile
GettaLong

Cheers Scary - and TC if ya think I'm going though that lot again to see what ya wrote - you gotta be joking - lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Lol, Gettalong - just click on the highest number after the thread title or use the dropdown menus to go to the last page of any thread.   But I wouldn't go searching for MY posts - I talk mostly crap and bring nothing to the table...   p.s. Welcome to the site!                                                                                                                                                                             
GettaLong's Profile
GettaLong

lmao - doh! just saw it afterwards Cheers for the welcome mate - ya like the quick edit? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
GettaLong's Profile
GettaLong

well at least the 'Edit' works.......not - psml                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Lmao - hope you ride as quick as you edit!!!   *edit* - and hopefully better!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
GettaLong's Profile
GettaLong

Let's hope so, eh? lol   Scary - you disappeared? - starts a thread then leaves - what's that all about? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

I'm still here....I have other forums to keep happy too....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Yeah - it's like she has a life or sumfing!!!   It can be hours or days sometime between posts on threads, Gettalong.   If you actually want to chat with someone in realtime you need to enter the chatroom and see who is in there (click on the yellow "Enter Chat" button). People normally tend to to go into the chatroom later in the evening but just keep popping in.   *edit* - sorry - you probably knew that but just in case...                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

I've heard about you multi-forumitesLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

I have to cover both my weaknesses.........   Bikers and Drummers!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

There's a joke in there somewhere but I've got nothing!! Ermm   (or maybe discretion is the better part of valour...)                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Thats very unlike you to hold back TC!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

He Heh... I know... I am feeling generous today! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Well thats no fun.........                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 461 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption