Out of Action

371 Posts | Latest reply on 20/11/2006 21:45:40 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

RC is temporary out of action due her comp playin up.Dead Lets go nuts.................Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

At least it'll give us chance to catch up with her LOL

Blackwingbandit120

Like they say whilst the cats away the men will playLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Ooooooooooh no BWB, I don't play away mate. One woman man me and I found mine. And it's all thank's to Matt, and a little help form RC Wink

Blackwingbandit120

I didn't mean it like that 2W i meant play on the boards........                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

I know mate, I was playin'. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

haha well ive come down to my mum's and nicked her pc for ten! so i can still keep a eye on you all pmsl see ur not safe rc is everywhere LOL   but its not looking good with my pc Cry so if anyone has got 1 for sale let me know or bwb thanks   luv rc   xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

rc sooooo glad you havin your fix hun cos felt sorry for kiddo when he cqame home from school  Wacko   heheheheheheheheh    it will soon be sorted out an you will be diddling again   tc speak later   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120

OH NO she's found us damShocked That's it not playin anymoreTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

spoilsport bwb  Tongue  ya just not safe from rc she will seek you out wherever you hide  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

i want my pc back :o(                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120

Ye i knnow STORM that's why she went and highjaked her mums PCOuch.Looks like RC is going cold turkey
storm's Profile
storm

shes got the dts bwb  came over in a hot sweat an started quivering       Evil Smile   bizzar behaviour for sayin you not there with her  Evil Smile   bet she'll be at her mums all evening now   lol   poor mother wont get a look in !!!!!!         Star   keep taking the pills rc it will soon pass    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Get BWB to buy you a laptop..... actually get BWB to offer you a lap topEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

In: lincoln

pmsl laughing when rc popped up on screen, ATTA girl, got to keep these men in check!lol   NO hiding place!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Same here kay, that'll teach em to try and outwit herLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I found a good hiding place..... it's cold and miserable some days but they never find you there.  And some of these football grounds can get a bit lonely too..... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

not up enough on football to know whats the craic(crack) who you thinking of rube?                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Women or football |Kay?  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
kay's Profile
kay

Smile what you like? thought you hiding in some god forsaken ground! thats as empty as the marie celeste.                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 403 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption