Annother Suzuki bites the dust.......

13 Posts | Latest reply on 27/05/2008 07:17:09 by TeeCee | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

PMSL http://video.msn.com/video.aspx/?mkt=en-gb&vid=2d70...wsignin1.0   No clutch control these Johnny Foreiners pmsl                                                                                                                                                                               
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nice one!! Thumbs Up Saw someone do that bump startin a guzzi lemon once.
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

And annother Suzuki with an Ameri (can't) as a pilot lol lister to your mom pmsl....   http://search.live.com/video/results.aspx?q=bike%20cras...2433035286                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

In: Bedworth.
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Check out:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZlAPD67jfQ        Very expensive way to learn to ride. Real good clutch control. Must have more money than sence.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

"Must have more money than sence". Duh! he bought a Harley didn't he? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Who's more to blame? The Harley rider or the driver who backs out the car in front of him? My take is that it's two parts the Harley rider and one part the car driver. He takes off far too quickly and doesn't seem to be in full control of his bike as it runs wide. But if the driver had looked a bit more carefully...   Confession time: I did summat a bit like that on a BMW R1200GS once. No-one saw me though, but it was lesson not to be too carefree the first time on a large and strange bike. Once I'd got the measure of it, it was silly grin time on the GS - especially when humpbacked bridges came into itSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

I am pretty sure the car is stationary and probably unattended and played no part in the accident (apart from being parked in the path of an out of control bike!). Any lights you see on the rear of the car are the reflections of the bikes headlights.   100% the riders fault - and I say this as a Harley rider (with more money than sense.... Ermm)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Looking at it again I think you're right. At a casual glance it looks as if the car's started to move, but on a second (and third) viewing that doesn't seem to be the case. Wonder what his insurance company said?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Lol - hopefully the car owner sent them the link to that video!! Undisputable evidence. I am wondering what the actual damage to the car was, i.e. chassis twisted?? That was a hell of an impact and it was moved sideways by a fair amount.                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

In: Bedworth.
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I bet the Harley rider said:       'I didn't see it, it just came out of nowhere!' The insurance company probably came back with:       'Sorry, you were on a private car park, not the public highway so you are not covered. You are not covered to use the bike as a goods vehicle. And by the way, what was that 50 kilo of white powder that you had in your panniers?'                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

chuckled @ goods vehicle!   To be honest, I think that is the only 'bike capable of carrying his packed lunch...   Brings to mind a horse I saw trying to buck off a rider that was too heavy for him.... do Harleys have feelings too?                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Nahh two wheeled tractors don't have feelings lol (anything that started out life as a water pump then turned into a erm two wheeled mode of transport could have Cristine qualities lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

HEY!! You just made my Nightster cry with your harsh words!!!   hang on... no...it's oil.... never mind.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 914 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption