Christmas

167 Posts | Latest reply on 02/11/2006 02:05:33 by Blackwingbandit120 | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Christmas came early to RC this year. He gave her a bloke with his own riding gear. Her happyness showed when posted on site, It looks like Santa has got things right. This should be a great one for my freind "Rocks" Cause this time around he filled both her socks. What a pretty nice guy Santa must be, When he dumps in her stocking BWB.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww rube what can i say mate but thanks luv ya hun  mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HugHugHugHugHug                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Oh thats nice Hug have one back.... he ain't looking
RC's Profile
RC

aww thank you lol omg wait till he see's all this 2moro im going be hidin behind you pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hey I ain't no body guard..... Devout coward me you know.  pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

dont worry i not scared really OuchLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You're ok you are girl.   Health and happiness to you.  See you soon.   I'm skedaddling just now.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

cheers matey Thumbs Up   ur s gud un to Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Christmas is coming The goose is getting fat We don't care cos we got mates to chat. RC don't care we can all see that, Cos she got BWB all thanks to Matt.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

woooooooohoooooooooooooooo rube u just ger better n better luvs ya hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Ok, ok, I admit it, Xmas has come early for me too.
Diane and I are a couple LOL and I'm really really chuffed <dances on me chair>

Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Knew you couldn't keep quietLOLHeart                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO congrats to u to ! must be something in the air this weekdend wgt both of uThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Awww fankoo RC                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

christmasCensored christmas Censored!!!!   oi christmas should be kept till end of november begin of december  OK .   christmas isnt till 25 of december so why the Censored does every start going on about it in september when its still summer !!!   christmas shouldnt be said about untill after guyfolks night OK !!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

NO FBK AND WE ARE IN OCTOBER NOW and we can chat about what we wont OK lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Cheers rc...............got me work cut out!!!LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

christmas is evil i till you , evil !!! its all spen spend spend on getting drunk drunk drunk drunk                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

WELL U SAID DI U DEFFO UR HANDS FULL LOL   good luck to u both hope ur as happy as i am Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

oh no rc on the coke again cant keep up with her typeing . but still christmas is evil got to say about christams if not bp will moan on LOL!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 516 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption