Polish divorce....

8 Posts | Latest reply on 17/05/2008 18:10:07 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A Polish man moved to the UK and married an English girl. Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well until one day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him. The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances, and asked him the following questions: Have you any grounds? - Yes, an acre and half and nice little home. No, I mean what is the foundation of this case? - It made of concrete. I don't think you understand Does either of you have a real grudge? - No, we have carport, and not need one. I mean What are your relations like? - All my relations still in Poland. Is there any infidelity in your marriage? - We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player. Does your wife beat you up? - No, I always up before her. Is your wife a nagger? - No, she white. Why do you want this divorce? - She going to kill me. What makes you think that? - I got proof. What kind of proof? - She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom.   I can read, and it say: 'Polish Remover'                                                                                                                                                                              
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

In: Bedworth.

LOLThumbs UpClap  Made me giggle.    Must be your accent.Big smile       M.S.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

heheh...not just ANY giggle... its an M & S giggle !!  LOL hey... i have an acute accent..  i'll ave thee kno!  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

best joke for a long time that!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Polish divorce??   Has Mr Sheen left his wife?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

after the lord mayor's show geoff!!                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

In: Bedworth.

Karey. '...not just ANY giggle... its an M & S giggle !!' That tickled me even more!          Nice one.                                                           M.S.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers TM .. i aim to please Thumbs Up   Geoff..yes, tis scandalous ..i heard she went off wiv Glym.... ....Auto Glym !  (ok ..ok..its late.. brain on a wind-down now)   M.S.  I take your praise in the highest regard.  I thank you (please can i have a mention in your book??  can i?  can i?  please,   pretty please?)   heheh  LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 1194 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption