Question for you girls

57 Posts | Latest reply on 16/10/2006 18:13:05 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Talking in work the other day, the subject of "Copping off" came up.   What we wanted to know was.... is it easier for a girl to cop off if she goes with mates somewhere or by herself.   Opinion was divided.   By herself gives the impression that she may be out looking.... but with her mates she stands a better chance cos guys are usually in groups too.   Must admit I dunno the answer to that.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Must women don't feel comfotable walking in pubs etc on our own......................that's why we hunt in packs!!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Ooh ecky thump  I like the idea of that..... just not all those mother-in-lawsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

is that why they always go to the loo in pairsTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

What to pick up a bloke?   In that case should I lurk in the women's toilets more often?  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120

it's not good lurking round loos rube you get a name for yourself.Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

We go in pairs so one can hold the door shut cos the locks dont bloody workLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Thats cos us blokes took em all off LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Now..............why am I not suprised at that?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

2w's ur going to get in to trouble keep going in the womens toilets! LOL   well at least im safe got my own personal bodyguard Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You take him into the loo with you RC....... And he says I'll get into trouble going near a women's loo.  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

im taking him no where lmao hes got di to hold his hand now lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

FFS I meant BWB not 2W.  ROTFLMFAOLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

oops pmsl Embarrassed ohhhhhh yeah where ever i go bwb will be there with me LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Looking good RC Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

cheers mate he is a really top bloke my xmas has come early awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Lets just hope ............... no I can't bring myself to say it rofl                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

thin you was thinking similar to me as i read this post rube !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

OMG am I that obvious? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  I seem to be stuck with a one track mind lately..... not complaining mind LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120

Now then people i would just like to point out i is not going to any ladies loo i just have to look through the holes in the gents wall...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 684 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption