Take 5

33 Posts | Latest reply on 17/10/2006 12:07:33 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

If you had a choice of 5 things that you could buy, and money wasn't an object, what would your 5 be? Mine Motorbike repair shop New bike   Detached house with pool Holiday home Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                         
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm gonna have to come back to this when I've had a chance to think it over! Most of the things I'd like can't be bought! Just to be difficult.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

In: lincoln

BANK OF ENGLAND.   A CONSERVATORY.   FLASH SOME CASH TO FRIENDS AND MOST DEFO FAMILY,   HAVE A SAVINGS ACCOUNT WITH LOADS 'A MONEY IN IT.   HOLIDAY HOME.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

Take all my family n friends on a cruise   get a new car, oh n a purple trike   my son would have the best xmas ever   put some money away for my son   then go n treat myself                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

own me own bar new leathers and helmet gloves hol to usa holiday home with pool some new cds                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Food Drink House with sports facilities Donnington Loose women The rest I would just fritter away                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

think i would buy   1. a chauffer cos i hate driving   2. a holiday home in isle of man   3. a handy man cos sick of havin to tile, plaster,lay patios, myself   4. a chef cos hate cooking   5. and a house with a nice garden and a swimming pool an hot tub.   and would share it all with my family an if anything left over would give it to charity                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Ahhh but love is worth so much more than money and money can't buy you love, but love can make you very happy, having lots of money don't always do that.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

mine buy the rock pubs in brum a big house evry harley eva made spoil kids rotten buy a large peice of land to have permant rock festivals n rallies lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

That sounds a good plan BP Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

it is lol and i meant every design of harley not actually each bike lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Well if you find white Electraglide Trike, please let me know cos I'm after one for soem reason LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

rockin up over here with all the luved    Heart     up peeps goin on about luv and not needin money !!!!!   you can't survive on love and  the other thingy !!!!!!  for ever Evil Smile   get a room and make it soundproof  !!!!!!!!!!    HeartHeartHeart   2ws you are a sloppy git !!!!!!!!!!!!!!         Wink  next you will be buyin red roses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

.........and choosing ones with no thorns....Been there done that, wrote the book on it.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

you a romantic too then rube or was you always saying sorry for something ?????     haahahhahahahahahahahahaha    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

2w knows its carnations not roses and I didn't need to tell him that either!!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

cool diane is he psycic ?????    think roses are i bit pants myself over rated n overdone !!!!!   iris, an lillys are cool an those things that look like a birds head are different too                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

When ever there is an argument between a bloke and a girl... The bloke must always sorry..... I learned that the hard way.  (And I've still got the scars to prove it) LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

A BUELL,NISSAN SKYLINE,BRUCE ROBERTS STEEL YACHT,HOUSE ON ISLE OF WIGHT,LEGGY BLOND GIRLFRIEND WHO IS TOO PRETTY AND YOUNG FOR ME,BUT TOO MATERALISTIC  TO LEAVE LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

men !!! wots wrong with us dark haired bitches?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 895 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption