New member Wants a ride out

5 Posts | Latest reply on 12/04/2008 10:54:43 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
melchol69's Profile
melchol69

In: canterbury
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

HI all Wink,               Im all new to this kind of thing! If anyone is out for a ride or meet for coffee etc etc and fancies some new company please let me know Tongue i leave in the south east ( canterbury)                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Bit far for me am afraid, but welcome to the forums anyway Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Bit further for me too, but welcome to forums, check out events page, may have a meet not too far from you melchol!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

You're in Kent ....... I'm in Yorkshire ....... Sorry mate, but welcome anyway                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

WELCOME....you are more than welcome to come to my Open Day in May and meet a few of us...then ride on with them to RCs, PVs and DBs birthday bash just up the road the next day, just pm me if you are interested...best wishes BC66                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 808 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption