Isle of Man...... total rubbish after all.

16 Posts | Latest reply on 10/10/2006 18:54:36 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Because..... wait for it     .............................. They have just asked if I will do another job of similar type...........................IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE.     YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.   I said no of course..........lol I must be doing something right.  He he he                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

woooohooooooooooooo wtg rube Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Slight prob though RC   dates not set for certain yet.... and it might just overlap the 16th December.   Now let me see an evening on beer in cold wet Britain or a week on the vino in warm cosy southern France?  Hard choice to have to make that isn't it?   But I am jumping ahead of myself, there may be no clash at all and I could do both...........   Now THAT would be super cool.......Big smileBig smileBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh no well u cant go then can u cause u comin here lmao only joking hun we will have other nights out Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You know something I think that I may just not go there and come and see you lot instead if they clash.   I wanna meet you all.   cos I lurve ya...I'm just a caring lurving kind of guyLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Rube vino or beer got to b beer.Acold night in britain with us lot win every time.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

way to go rube i would say stuff the derby outin an be on a plane for france in a jiffy  LOLLOLLOL   thats brill news  an yep much better than iom well would rather go to iom in summer cos luv it there but this time of year not so good                                                                                                                                                                               
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

And they want to fly me out there..... keep teling them that we have Hawks not 747's but they don't listen.... pmsl.   It may all come to nothing yet, have to wait and see.                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

In: lincoln

Thumbs Up   go for it,rube, Thumbs Up Best of luck if it comes off!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

If it comes off I will be in hospital not France......LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

ouchDead                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Oh well I can always hope someone will kiss it better...... NOT YOU 2WLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

ok kay not goin to stand in your way on this one Thumbs Up   you go for it gal   pmsl   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hey ....... Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

omg!Embarrassed we'll just put a plaster,or bandage on it,that will sort it, stat!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

We?   You reckon it will take more than one of you?  Jeez I feel either honoured or badly mutilated, and I'm not sure which.   ROFL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 320 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption