project

17 Posts | Latest reply on 17/03/2008 05:58:38 by Scary | Go to original / last post
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ok i seem to have a lot of time on my hands at the minite so im going to start a project and need s--te loads of help and advise . i want to build a ....   TRIKE   ps NO!!! im not going to cut up im blade ....   so where and how is the best way to start one .   and once agian no its not by cutting up my blade ....   fbk                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

oh another reason for me doing this is the grinding and welding should p--s my neigbour off                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

My six year old neice has a trike which she doesn't want anymore now that she has a bike with stabilisers.  Its pink with ribbons on the end of the bars.   If you want I could ask her if you could have it.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i will get slated for this but what is the point of a trike? cant beat the traffic sat there in the elements[and queues!] with none of the positive feutures like a bike!  throwback to the old days when peeps had reliant robins[an side cars] almost a car! an driven on bike licences,same with sidecars whats the point,[get a car for your family its safer!]no advantages, get an old bike an restore it probably be worth more in the end an more usefull to!dont take it personally fbk its just a view!spose yu would get a better view on one! 
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford

200 quid buys you most of a 1990 Gixer 750L with no front end and a ZX9R rear end. Gives you a choice of forks/axle etc.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey Tango buddy,how ya been.   Think you need to meet Ant D and his amazing machine,a quick hurl on that and i do believe you might just change your opinion on trikes.   Personally i do prefer bikes,but trikes are great for a bit of fun,can be mega comfy beautiful machines and you CAN filter on a trikeBig smile    Sounds like a cool project FBK,best of luck and keep us posted with plenty pics pleaseThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

hey cassie!yeah they can be fun i spose for a while,i went on one once but rather be on the bike an defo wouldnt waste my time building one,lifes to short!specially in my case!!!alright for a young stud like fbk !!                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

was just thinking of something to do as a project if nothing to make lots of noise to pee my neighbours off                                                                                                                                                                              
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Get a drum kit...                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

yesss!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

I have a couple of conga's you could play on FBK!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

can we try em out at the cat n fiddle????Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Don't think they will fit on the back of Stuey's bike!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

What a lovely pair of congas they are too !                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

look forward to hearing you beat a rythme out of them someday!!                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

meeeeeee like to play with congas Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

My congas have never had so much attention, I best go dust them off!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3594 seconds. There are 754 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption