Odds for RC to be to 1000 posts

92 Posts | Latest reply on 18/10/2006 11:56:47 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Now having been here a while now, I've noticed how it don't take long for the postcounts to go up steadily.

And RC seems to be the postaholic on the message boards. So I lay £20 on RC being the first to 1000 posts on Biker Match. If anyone can beat her to it, there's a free nights worth of booze at the Xmas Bash in it for you. So comon peeps get posting. LOL

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
98% Karma98% Karma 98% Karma98% Karma

thats a kind offer.   How would you like to pay me matey?   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

You got some way to go Matt to catch her................Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

YEAH LMAO so come on wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

lol rc is glued to the chair lol and her fingers to the ket boards u only put that up 2w cuz ya know no one gona do it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

haha i do get out once in a while u know?????? dont know when but i do lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Too right BP, safest bet ever I think LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

woooooooooohoooooooo i can already smell the money yehhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

<shows RC the money> LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

yehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   im not poor no more lol                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

well im not even in the running  so thats saved you some money 2ws   Clap  eeerrrmmmm i wonder if it shows who is most addicted to site  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL   keep it goin rc cos at the other place we never had a chance of hittin 20 never mind 1WackoWackoWacko   come on bp get your little pinkies typin 2ws if you catch her up you'll only pay for your beers that night wot an incemtive cos rc can drink like a fish !!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Calm down, you not gettin it till Xmas Bash.

Nor the money LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Storm I think you lost the trail hun.

RC gets the £20 if she first to 1000 posts, but whoever beats her to it, gets a free night of booze at the Xmas Bash.

RC's Profile
RC

phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww   i only want the money 2w's pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

yep had lost the plot on that one 2ws  Wacko   ignore odd lookin post by me above this one hadn't a clue wot they were on about  Nuke                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwwwwwww hugs mate u forgot to take ur meds today?? LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

yep am useless today will promise to take my med tomorrow Confused   might stop the tremours an the double vision   right goin now cos back is rearly bad tonight an not helpin sittin on comp chair be glad when have wireless thingy set up can sit downstairs then see ya all Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Well done on reaching 200 posts Storm ClapHug                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

wtg go mate Thumbs Up 800 to go to catch up with me LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

There's chance of catching you RC, you're always on here LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 635 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption