MotoGP Today Qatar !!!!

5 Posts | Latest reply on 10/03/2008 12:08:40 by Scary | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
43% Karma43% Karma 43% Karma43% Karma

Just a reminder that GP is on at 4.30pm today (Eurosport UK)   Did anyone see the quals last night?  Toseland had the pole, till Lorenzo pipped him   This is the line up.....   Lorenzo, Toseland, Edwards Stoner, De Puniet, Hayden Rossi, Pedrosa, Dovizioso Hopper, Vermuelen, De Angelis Caprirossi, Elias, Nakano Melandri, Guintoli, West   Should be a good race,  ..see how Stoner acts under pressure !   I hope JT can win this one...will be a great boost for him!!   I'm really looking forward to this years racing !!  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Stomper999s's Profile
Stomper999s

In: Newcastle upon t
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

big up for...james just watching his interview with suzy perry now..getting all excited                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Its on BBC 3 at 7:30 tonight as well by the way.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

And if you dont have freeview, sky or cable, and fancy staying up late, its on BBC1 at 12.30 tonight                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Did anyone record the races at Qatar, I was all set up ready, had me roast dinner cooking, my tinnies cooling in the fridge(or is that the other way around!! LOl) And I ended up spending the night at the hospital, did try to sneek to the porters lounge because they were watching it, but didn't.Cry                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 815 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption