Lemmy Killmister's frog joke

3 Posts | Latest reply on 02/09/2024 17:43:17 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
CertifiedSpeedFreak's Profile
CertifiedSpeedFreak

In: Scunthorpe
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

A little kid is wondering about at 4 o’clock in the morning, on a street corner.

This cop comes around and asks “what’s up sunny”?

The kid responds “Alright, I guess”

The cop “What are you doing at this hour?”

The kid “I’m looking for a whore!”

The cop “A Whore!? How old are you?”

The kid “I’m 9”the cop “What do you want a whore for?”

The kid “I want to get a disease”

The cop “What kind of disease?”

The kid “a sexually transmitted one, officer”

The cop “Why do you want to get a disease?”

The kid “well if I get it, I go home and sleep with the babysitter so she gets it. She goes on to sleep with my dad so he gets it. He goes on to sleep with my mum so she gets it, and she goes on to sleep with the gardener, and that’s the cunt i’m after because he squashed my frog”
soozie's Profile
soozie

In: Shires Of Northa
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

😝🤣🤣 I'm sure I saw Lemmy tell that one in his film......love it 😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Brilliant, but only one l in Kilmister 👏                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1250 seconds. There are 566 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption