R.I.P. Mr Ken AKA Scorpio 54

22 Posts | Latest reply on 06/09/2024 14:46:16 by Double six | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I've been ask to pass on the very sad news by Brummie Jackie, of Ken's passing on Monday after a spell in hospital.

Many long term members will know Ken from the team that arranged the BM K.I.S.S. Rallies and regular at BM events.

Ken will be remembered for his quick wit, with a high brow sense of humour. And a genuinely nice bloke.

My heart and condolences goes out to Jackie and too Ken's two daughters.

We will ride together again one day on the clear open highway.

R.I.P. Mr Ken
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Ragnar you got those words spot on.
I have known ken since the early 70s and a very good friend.
He will never be forgotten.

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Awful news. Those of us who knew Ken knew that he'd been seriously ill earlier this year, but his last messages, just a month ago, were full of optimism that he'd turned the corner.
RIP

Mister Pete - Optimist's Profile
Mister Pete - Optimi

In: Burntwood
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Very sad news and my heartfelt condolences go out to BJ, Kens family and friends

All who knew Ken will miss him, he was a warm and friendly soul who always made folks feel very welcome. It was a genuine privilege and honour to have known him and he will not be forgotten.

RIP Mr Ken and God Bless you
soozie's Profile
soozie

In: Shires Of Northa
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

very sad to read this news and my heartfelt condolences to BJ and all Ken's family, friends and loved ones

I met Ken a few times at BM bashes and he was lovely.

much love to you all and RIP Mr Ken, may your angels guide you x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
51% Karma51% Karma 51% Karma51% Karma

My thoughts are with Jackie and all those who knew Ken. So very sad to hear that “Mr Ken” has passed into the Kingdom of Heaven. I am going to miss his enigmatic smile and twinkling eyes when he was winding me up.

A true gent, nothing was ever too much to ask and although he was a quietly spoken gentleman, he enjoyed a chuckle or three.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

There is now quite a large “Mr Ken shaped hole” in the BM family.
Rest In Peace 🕊️

peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sad news indeed, RIP Ken                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Ah shit, that's just awful. See you on the other side Ken.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

This was from another post from Biker Bill..

So sad to loose such a good friend                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

So very sad to hear of Ken's passing, thoughts are with Jackie and his family, such a lovely man.
R.I.P (scorpio)                                                                                                                                                                             
Stokeypan man's Profile
Stokeypan man

In: Lincoln
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Can I just re-iterate all the above, Mr Ken would always make you welcome and would always have a smile in his eyes. It is a great loss to the club and he will remembered by so many both old and new.                                                                                                                                                                             
Suziwuz123's Profile
Suziwuz123

In: Derry
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Rip 🙏                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Having only met 'Mr Ken' once on my first time at Lower Lode last September I can only reiterate the previous comments as he seemed a thoroughly nice chap who made me most welcome.

My heartfelt condolences to Jackie and his friends and family,
R. I. P. Mr Ken
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
99% Karma99% Karma 99% Karma99% Karma

I wonderd were my post had gone Rags, he will be truly missed by many, hugs to Jackie                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

The world is a poorer place for the loss of such a remarkable gentleman. Heartfelt condolences to Jackie and all who loved him. Blessings in spirit - sleep well Mr Ken xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
97% Karma97% Karma 97% Karma97% Karma

Absolutely heartbreaking news. Just got back from holiday and read this. Ken was such a lovely bloke, always relaxed and just a chilled out guy who was always ready to help anyone out.

Everyone who's posted here above has it spot on in their descriptions.

You'll be missed very much Mr Ken.

All my love and hugs for you right now Jackie. Condolences x
Pawl's Profile
Pawl

In: Wolverhampton/Sa
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Jackie. My thoughts are with you.
As you well know, I can relate with your gut wrenching loss and this raw ride you're experiencing right now is difficult and will be challenging.
I do know, you have plenty of good hearted, genuine good people around you. Embrace them, I am pretty sure your friends will have time and good energy for you.

Talk. Cry. Laugh. Remember.

Let your healing process be speedy. Cherish all the fond memories.

Ken, a gentleman, a friend to many. You will be missed.
G'nite mate x

Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Ken was a true gentleman, always did things properly, never any short cuts.

A silly memory, but one I cherish, was when Ken produced a magnificent coffee and walnut cake (in a perfect tupperware type cake holder) when challenged with a 'cake off'

Most of all, I will miss his quiet presence and reliability.

God bless you Ken
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Just heard about this, a true loss to BM. I cant add much more to what has already been said here, suffice to say, " ride free, ride long Ken"
Heart felt condolences to BJ, chin up kidda and remember the good times.
Thanks to jp who informed me this morning.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
80% Karma80% Karma 80% Karma80% Karma

I saw the funeral post before this one. I'm shocked at the sad news.

Although I didn't know Ken as well as others I do agree with the sentiments left here.

Jackie, I hope your happy memories of Ken, and the years you shared together, will help you through your grieving.

Big hug Jackie. 🫂

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 542 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption