Old George Bike Night Doncaster

11 Posts | Latest replyย on 15/09/2023 17:57:57 by mistressofmoo | Go to original / last post
mistressofmoo's Profile
mistressofmoo

In: York
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A relatively new bike night at a brilliant pub in Sykehouse, Doncaster. Their food is very good, large portions and quality ingredients and well priced. Windy country roads, so take care.

Wednesday nights from 5.30pm.

The Old George
Broad Lane
Sykehouse
Nr Doncaster
DN14 9AU
www.facebook.com/oldgeorgesykehouse

I'm usually there on the Monster, so come and say hi.
dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Has it recently been refurbished, I often bimble about around that area, if it's the same one there was some work going on last year.

Will give it a look in, always up for good food ๐Ÿคฃ Well that my Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights sorted for next week ๐Ÿ‘
mistressofmoo's Profile
mistressofmoo

I'm not sure about the refurb (probably have) but they do have a big field out the back for events and it's one of those hidden biker friendly pubs. My friends live in the village and give the pub high praise.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Has it recently been refurbished, I often bimble about around that area, if it's the same one there was some work going on last year.

Will give it a look in, always up for good food ๐Ÿคฃ Well that my M...

dynax's Profile
dynax

I will have a google after my tea, I think it might be the one I am thinking of, soon find out anyway ๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
dynax's Profile
dynax

Yes it is the one I thought it was ๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Gregc's Profile
Gregc

10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Do they do the bike night every Wednesday?                                                                                                                                                                             
dynax's Profile
dynax

Quote:
Do they do the bike night every Wednesday?...

As far as I know it is.                                                                                                                                                                             
dynax's Profile
dynax

Great night despite the rain, very nice food.
Good conversations during the course of the evening.
Also great to meet Mistress of Moo.

This will be added to my weekly rota ๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
dynax's Profile
dynax

Don't forget tonight's Bike Night.

Going to put forward to see if they will be interested in holding a monthly bike meet on a weekend, mainly for the benefit of those who can't make the the Wednesday Bike Night.

It is well worth making the effort to come.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/896771304735892
Bikerbri's Profile
Bikerbri

In: Sheffield

Went twice last year for bikenight was only one there. Carpark was shity gravel. Nice pub inside. Did have our htoc rideout to there last year food was good. But that carpark and lack of anyone turning up put me off going again.                                                                                                                                                                             
mistressofmoo's Profile
mistressofmoo

That was last year. Not like that now.

Quote:
Went twice last year for bikenight was only one there. Carpark was shity gravel. Nice pub inside. Did have our htoc rideout to there last year food was good. But that carpark and lack of anyone turnin...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 288 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption