Cambridge area anyone?

8 Posts | Latest replyย on 29/08/2022 21:47:15 by Davis | Go to original / last post
Davis's Profile
Davis

In: Cambridge
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hi Iโ€™m new to this site and was wondering is there anyone near the Cambridge area that likes to ride Out as much as I do and enjoy the last few weeks of good weather ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Hi Davis, I'm only 8 miles up the road.. I did about 250 miles yesterday (at the last minute ๐Ÿคฃ) although my riding tends to be midweek as I have my daughter most weekends. Having said that I'm hoping to do the Ace Revival Brighton Burn Up next Sunday if you want?
Davis's Profile
Davis

Next Sunday is cop dock mate Iโ€™ll be going there                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

No problem.. Considering how many members live in this area I assume they're all out doing their own thing. Certainly plenty of bikes out on the roads ๐Ÿ™„                                                                                                                                                                             
Davis's Profile
Davis

Yeah nice I just got back from Downham market breakfast ride out                                                                                                                                                                             
Davis's Profile
Davis

Any one going to soggy moggy?                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I'm not going but I did the bar for them for a few years.. I used to love the silly games on the Saturday afternoon,Tiger MCC are a great bunch and run a fun rally๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Davis's Profile
Davis

Yeah itโ€™s great I love playing the silly games lol and the vibe is just great                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4834 seconds. There are 1035 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption