Parents Lie!!!!!

16 Posts | Latest reply on 15/02/2008 16:22:14 by ghosthunter | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Was told by my dear Mom that : 1, if i ate Brussel Sprouts and lied I'd be ok but if I didn't eat them and lied I would go to hell....lol 2. that the bead things on power cables were put there for birds to land on so they didn't get zapped by the leccie...... Never did belive in the Tooth Fairy or Santa but these 2 stuck with me for life.......hows that....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

ROFLMAO     LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

You sure we're not sisters!!!!! LOL   I was told that if I didn't eat cauliflower then I would end up with them for ears!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

It was being threatened having hair grow on my chest that made me be a good girl and eat my greens!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hey lou - does your mum eat sprouts?                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford

When I was very little and helping mum shove the hoover round she used to tell me I'd make someone a great husband...what a crock of shit, I was lousy at it.

She also told me I was 'special', but I look normal like everyone else.                                                                                                                                                                              
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

There are a lot of special people here Daytona You might not stand out - but welcome to the club                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

of course you are special DM, everyone is in their own way                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford

<stops licking window for long enough to respond>

Thanks

petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

I was told that if i kept pulling funny facees i would stay like it ha ha       dam it worked lol                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

My dad use to tell me that my mum had run off with a black man When she wasn't around! But then she did when I was 15!!!! Well he was half Indian!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

My mum used to tell me in a roundabout way I didnt have a Dad! She was always calling me a little ba****d Confused I wasnt convinced really,there was this bloke who hung around the house we all called Dad.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

If my Dad was going out and I used to ask him where he was going he always used to say "I'm going to see a man about a dog". For years I was convinced we were gonna get a dog!!!!! Never bloody did tho'. Just a cat and some fish!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i was told if i did not eat carrots i would not see in the dark ?????? so how come rabbits cant either ? lol                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

My Dad said he would never die when I was five.............He bloody well has though the selfish Bas*ard!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 452 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption