Hello everybody

22 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 24/11/2020 10:05:55 by Jurgenpie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I just wanted to say hi....got registered a couple of minutes ago and still try to find my way around. I am currently riding an HD Dyna Switchback and a Street Bob. Already feel comfy here and hope to find some new riding buddies!                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Hi MsB!😊

Someone's eaten all the crayons, have you get any you can share please? 😎                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I will see what I can do about it.... LMAO

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi MsB!😊

Someone's eaten all the crayons, have you get any you can share please? 😎...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome to the site. Plenty of people up for a ride out, especially on a Sunday morning if the destination involves a bacon butty and a good coffee :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bacon? Did you say Bacon?
Now I'm getting hungry! LOL

Thanks for warm welcome!

Quote:
Welcome to the site. Plenty of people up for a ride out, especially on a Sunday morning if the destination involves a bacon butty and a good coffee :-)...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hello ms bumble bee did you say you can get crayons                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome to the site Ms Bumble Bee.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerfzr's Profile
bikerfzr

In: Northampton
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

welcome to the madhouse                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm working on it! LOL

Quote:
hello ms bumble bee did you say you can get crayons...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you!πŸ€—

Quote:
Welcome to the site Ms Bumble Bee....

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks! πŸ€—

Quote:
welcome to the madhouse...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Ms BB and fellow Harley Rider 😎 you're gonna need all the crayons you can get on here πŸ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Crayons are an important source of Omega 3! 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey...how are you. Could not answer to your PM....just thought I let you know!

Quote:
Hi Ms BB and fellow Harley Rider 😎 you're gonna need all the crayons you can get on here πŸ˜€...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If you say so! LOL

Quote:
Crayons are an important source of Omega 3! 😁...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Quote:
Hey...how are you. Could not answer to your PM....just thought I let you know!

Quote:
Hi Ms BB and fellow Harley Rider 😎 you're gonna...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi I'm good thanks 😌 I will try another msg thanks for letting me know πŸ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey...thanks for your message....unfortunatly I cannot reply!

Quote:
Welcome to the site Ms Bumble Bee....

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello Ms B..you sound well sorted and happy πŸ™‚ to be expected with a Dyna under you..lol..I think my crayons have all turned red..x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey....don't you know... red is my fav color! x

Quote:
Hello Ms B..you sound well sorted and happy πŸ™‚ to be expected with a Dyna under you..lol..I think my crayons have all turned red..x...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 1580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption