Anyone else having problems with the site today?

22 Posts | Latest replyย on 12/03/2020 23:18:54 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Im having major problems with the site this morning, scrolling is manic it goes from very slow to high-speed and then becomes jittery.

When looking on the calendar I can't see the event I'm looking for, even though I know it was on there. Then I'm having troubles with the event map it appears on screen n then won't go off. I never use the map, I find it cumbersome at the best of times.

I'm really struggling with the whole thing today. I managed chat ok, but the forum's and events are problematic for some reason. I know I have F(at) F(inger) S(yndrome) but this is a totally different experience.
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

All working fine on my phone app
But there's no map at all in 'Events'                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Thanks Nick, How strange... I've got the map popping up first! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฏ

Has anyone been fiddling with the wires last night ? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Map now present and correct!
All else seems good too
Maybe it's your wires Lindsay? ๐Ÿคญ                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Have you over wond your phone again lindsay                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

Linz got an upgrade last year JP, she got one of them new fangled steam powered ones, no more clockwork for that yuppie.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Thought it was just me...can't sign in or ogle on my PC for the last week or so...all okay on my mobile though...???
Oh...and...i keep getting alerts that someone has nodded me...but no sign of them when i log in...??
I know most of the dodgy scammers get pulled off (!!) quickly,but surely not ALL of them nod me first...?
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I will have you know that my tin cans n string work really well (usually), it's that pesky imp that draws the pics n writes everyfink. He spends most of his time wearing socks n sandals n swigging sherry! ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

Jinx it's cos you is the most desirable, due to your fabulous hairy chin! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜Š

Nick my wires are usually knotted and I do occasionally find the odd six or seven .. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿค”
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

I had problems with nods recently, started a forum on here about it, Matt sorted it fo me                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Like Bill & Jinx, I too had the nod alert issue, with nothing in my profile ๐Ÿค” Maybe someone was trying to tell me something ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคญ
I also had the map issue, that Matt finally tweaked, as it was making my scrolling impossible and site interaction unresponsive.

Matt's advice Lindsay was to clear your cache. Maybe worth a try ๐Ÿค” By phone I use CCleaner

https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner-android

you can also get it for your Windows PC too.

https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/download

Other Cache cleaning apps should be available too. Straight forward to use. Just hit the clean junk button and away you go.

Maybe also try deleting your BM link in bookmarks/favourites. Other than that if it's on your PC? It could be an OS update issue, a general performance issue, or even some kind of corruption? Note don't mean to be patronising in any way ๐Ÿ˜

Hope this helps ๐Ÿค”
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

ive got Norton , delete temp windows and temp history files , it helps clear files that are put on your computor by every site you visit apart from the sex ones where they ask for ยฃยฃยฃ to stop telling your partner about your downloads ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Same again this morning..can't sign in on my PC onto BM,but no problem on my mobile..:(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

๐Ÿค” All my nods have disappeared today, gone back to one I had in Jan!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I had problems with nods recently, started a forum on here about it, Matt sorted it fo me...

Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

I've sent you a 'test nod'! ๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜

Do nods disappear if people delete their accounts?

Quote:
I've sent you a 'test nod'! ๐Ÿ˜...

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

I've sent one to                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Quote:
I've sent one to...

Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

See, what a friendly bunch of nodders we are! ๐Ÿ˜
Someone nodded at me recently and their account is now deleted. The nod has disappeared

(Such a shame, I have so few! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Returned nod ๐Ÿ˜Š

Quote:
See, what a friendly bunch of nodders we are! ๐Ÿ˜
Someone nodded at me recently and their account is now deleted. The nod has disappeared

(Such a shame, I have so few! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ)...

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

I gave you a nod Jolly haven't you received it                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9375 seconds. There are 894 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption