Lifts: Requests and Offers To Any Event

61 Posts | Latest reply on 12/03/2008 10:41:35 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

I thought we needed a new thread for this topic cos every time a gathering is being organised a few people ask about lifts.   If you need a lift/pillion, or can offer a lift/pillion, for any event maybe you'd like to post it in here.   Be sure to state WHICH DATE and EVENT the request, or offer, is for.   If we keep this thread for our asking and offering, and do our organising and banter via our PMs, it will keep this thread easy to search thro. Thumbs Up   Don't ask about a lift too far in advance, it will just get lost     You can still PM me and I will add your request to a specific event.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I'll start the ball rolling   Request: Pillion please to Biker Match Gatherings Squires Cafe Leeds on 24th Feb and Matlock Bath on 2nd March.   Please PM me, don't reply in here.                                                                                                                                                                              
Shellshine's Profile
Shellshine

In: Northampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks for setting this up.. & at the risk of being a copycat... Embarrassed   I too would like to make a request..   Request: Pillion please to Biker Match Gathering at Matlock Bath on 2nd March.   Please PM me, don't reply in here.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

*bump*     You're welcome Shellshine     Squires: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=147   Matlock: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=148                                                                                                                                                                               
milly molly's Profile
milly molly

In: sheffield

lift request please pillion ..... biker match gathering 24th feb squires cafe leeds thankyou or ....... I can take my car up and i'm happy to give folks a lift on that day pm me either way                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I can give a pillion to Squires to anyone from manchester area. PM me                                                                                                                                                                              
Shy Tot's Profile
Shy Tot

In: Sheffield

MM, seeing as we're practically neighbours I can offer the lift, if the weather is particularly bad (ie snow!) I'll take the car. I'll keep in touch nearer the day.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I've got my lift sorted for Squires, thanks guys Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
gypsy-anne's Profile
gypsy-anne

In: morpeth/ rothbur

if anyone can offer a lift to squires , be it pillion or by car i would be eternally grateful, if you can help please can you let me know, thanks                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Folks don't forget to state which event and date you need the lift for, or are offering a lift for.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I'm still needing a lift on March 2nd for the gathering at Matlock, if anyone can help out please contact me. Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Wheres your piccie gone Kwak?  We seemed to have lost you hun?                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

can anyone give me,smiley and charlie a lift to matlock on the 2nd please? i have got car seats for the boys.                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

As I'm up in the wilds of the north east, if anyone else up this way going to Matlock on 2nd March, if you would like a lift by car, send me a PM. Determined to go!!!! Map readers a bonus.... LOL!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

***BUMP***                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

have got a lift for me and the boys sorted now.....thanx rose. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

nice one see u there jen n boys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Please remember to let me know when you've sorted a lift, if you've asked me to add your name to the request list on the event.                                                                                                                                                                                   
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

You are more than welcome Jen hun Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

*bump*   If you need a lift/pillion, or can offer a lift/pillion, for any event maybe you'd like to post it in here.   Be sure to state WHICH DATE and EVENT the request, or offer, is for.   If we keep this thread for our asking and offering, and do our organising and banter via our PMs, it will keep this thread easy to search thro. Thumbs Up   Don't ask about a lift too far in advance, it will just get lost     You can still PM me and I will add your request to a specific event.                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 1277 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption