Street Triple Exhaust...

8 Posts | Latest reply on 14/05/2019 11:45:39 by Cornholio | Go to original / last post
PottyPotter's Profile
PottyPotter

In: Trelleck
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

So, the farm track/cow muck has eaten through my exhaust header again....

Need to replace it with a stainless steel one....

Found this company but they are suspiciously cheap compared with any other, just wondering if anyone else has dealt with them??

https://delkevic.co.uk/Triumph/Street%20Triple%20675%20/2013/triumph-street-triple-675-13-16-decat-stainless-exhaust-downpipes-oem-compatible.html?search=&sort=p.price&order=ASC
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hi PottyPotter I just had a look at there office address and it's Swift house Newcastle under lime. Which is the same as DK Motorcycles so I don't think there is anything wrong they are probably made in china under licence to DK                                                                                                                                                                             
zx12r ninja 03's Profile
zx12r ninja 03

In: hednesford
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Yes dk deal with delkavic, they also do good second hand spare shop as well                                                                                                                                                                             
dubs's Profile
dubs

In: newport

they not E marked but hey price is ok                                                                                                                                                                             
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

PP I have a stainless system of theirs, no complaints but I have to admit I’ve not tested it on farmyards and dirt tracks 🙄🤭                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Delkevic are spot on, I,ve had many from them and just about to get another. Actually I,ve got a brand new one which will fit a triumph tiger 1050, still in the original box untouched, stainless steal PR1828 oval if anyone wants one. No longer got the tiger.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

I've fitted a few Delkevic exhausts too,wee bit noisier(no bad thing) than standard,but seem to last well,imho :)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later

If any of you Triumph folks wanna buy a brand new carbon can for a Speed Triple or a Daytona, I'm your man.

Oh, it's the 955i version.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 705 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption