Cornwall Camp - 31st May to 4th June 2018

39 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 15/06/2018 22:48:45 by Wills | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

This is the camp that has been organised by Quiet Man.

Due to unforeseen circumstance Quiet Man can no longer attend this camp or continue with the organisation, but he wanted to ensure those attending or wanting to attend had all the details required.

Campsite is
Dove Meadows Camping Site
Green Lane West
Marazion
TR17 0HH

Tel - 01736 710854

No pitches have been booked or reserved, therefore you need to telephone the number above and make your own reservation.

It is a very busy campsite and they suggest you ring asap and they will do their best to pitch you together but can not guarantee it.

The Lovely Lynne who is a local has offered to be your hostess with the mostest during your stay and is happy to show you the local sights :)

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause any of you but i am sure after speaking with Lynne you will all have an awesome time.
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

I've spoken to Lynne and she's got it all under control. Someone give her a medal for services beyond the call of BikerMatch duty :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Your right there wills she has spent days sorting this out. I'm sure she will be rewarded by the members at the bar                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wotcha.

Indeedy - well done Lynne.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lynne's Profile
Lynne

In: Mounts Bay

Hey thank you, it's the lady at the site that's been amazing. So helpful. They'll charge your phones, chill your ice packs. Just 5 mins from a golden sandy beach and great pubs & restaurants.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lynne's Profile
Lynne

Hiya, I have had a few more people interested in this weekend.
Lovely site , by the beach, pubs & restaurants. Easy access to great ride outs..
Can you contact the site yourself to see if there is still space for bookings please. Phone number is on BJ`s post. Say you're with the biker group Lynne booked in.
The site had a few pitches left after I booked everyone in that put their names down and confirmed.
If the weather is as beautiful as it is this weekend you're in for a treat.
Blue skies, turquoise seas, a slight breeze..
Let me know if you get booked in.
Thank you
Lynne
Lynne's Profile
Lynne

So we had the first biker here today. Is really happy with the site! Few beers and food at the Station House with the view of the Mount, tour round the local amenities and biker cafes. Hopefully the mist will completely clear tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lynne's Profile
Lynne

Hiya, I have been to the campsite this morning and she is now full Friday to Monday of this week.
But if you live near pop down and say hello. They will be planning a ride out possibly Saturday morningish. which will include a breakfast, coffee, tea meet up at Dave's Cafe in St Erth.
More details to follow once I chat to DaveVN.
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

I'll be arriving mid-evening Thursday. Probably desperately in need of beer once the tent is pitched!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lynne's Profile
Lynne

Hi Wills, Panrider is already on site. He managed to find his way to the local pretty easily, serves food also, he said the food was good. Lol.. Dave's due that time too plus others.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea

We hope to be getting there late afternoon ish, yes Wills we'll be joining you for that long awaited beer.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
51% Karma51% Karma 51% Karma51% Karma

We will no doubt join ya!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Well i won't be arriving till Friday, looks like I'll miss the beers 😣                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

I'll treat you to a bottle of fizzy pop when you arrive Keith !!                                                                                                                                                                             
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

In: birmingham
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Hi I’m hoping to arrive mid morning , and like everyone looking forward too a few beers with u all. Hope the suns shining . And see you all in Cornwall . Stay safe                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country

Evenin' and all that.

I'll be setting off Friday morning - probably take me all day to get there 'cos I'm never in a rush.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sounds fabby and I wish I was there..... Have an awesome time all yall 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Lynne's Profile
Lynne

Well I left them in the pub!
Safely arrived here, camped up and now fed and watered.. or should I mention beer! 😁 But not for all of us! πŸ˜‡                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
51% Karma51% Karma 51% Karma51% Karma

Lynne, thanks for the lift back to the bike, it was greatly appreciated. πŸ‘πŸ˜

We found The Dolphin, food was yummy n served in double quick time, well worth the dash to get there before they stopped serving!😊

Hope you guys found your way back to the campsite, that road seemed VERY dark! 😱😨
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Yes Lindsay we did get back to the campsite without incident !!!.

Cath a good time is being had, just awaiting the arrival of Keith today for the fun to really begin !!!.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 2007 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption