Ouch

26 Posts | Latest reply on 30/09/2006 18:17:47 by SEAN ZXR750H1 | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just fell off my bike about five mins ago....  Diesel or something on road...... Ow Ow Ow.   Actually that isn't what I said!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

I assume you're ok, as you're ow ow owing in here lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah still breathing I was only going slow as I had just turned into the far end of my road.   But I am going to have a hell of a bruise tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

How's the bike?                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

A bit scraped but it is tougher than old boots, little scrape on exhaust and indicator and a dent in the tank thats hardly noticable.  I've got sore ribs, sore hip and deep embarrassment scars.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Sore ribs? Oo eck, you aint cracked any have ya? (I promise not to tell you any jokes)                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Dont say that my mate in work cracked his last week and I have been telling him jokes  to see how long he can keep a straight face.Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

You wicked person! If I'd known that I'd have done the same to you LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Sorry to hear that you got hurt rube. Glad bike is ok. hope your not too sore this morning.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Thanks TD your much more sympatheyic than that Kwak girl lolLOL   Actually I am bloody sore this morning..... heavy bike to drop.  I am going to have trouble keeping the guys in work from finding out, gonna be hobbling about a bit today.  I didn't get a lot of sleep I must admit.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Tell 'em you were trampoling RubeLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

((((((((((((((((((( hugs rube ))))))))))))))))))))))                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

hey rube i dont mean this in a nasty ok but that will teach you for takeing the pee out of your mates ribs WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND my good fellow   but its good to hear you and your bike are both fine and will recover soon                                                                                                                                                                              
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

sorry to hear about ur fall m8 hope ur ok and most of the bike pmsl, Shocked honest m8 glad to hear u wern't hurt to badly.      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Ditto sorry to hear bout your off....... hope you`re soon feeling better                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

The buggers found out at work....... Jeez  theres a lot of bikers in our place who like to take the p*ss.   I'll be glad to get to the Thumbs UpIsle of Man this weekend.
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

ps thanks to everyone for the kind thoughts and wishes.  I'm sure both me and the bike are fineThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

In: lincoln

Hughealin hug to you rube,Hug   hope the bruises coming out. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hugs like that help Kay, thanks hon.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

In: lincoln

awwwwwwww, you take care! xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 370 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption