puppies (the 4 legged kind):D

19 Posts | Latest reply on 04/12/2007 03:47:40 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey all  hope matt doesnt mind me posting this  i have got  10 puppies for sale  mum is rottweiller  and dad is german sheperd cross border collie  they are  lovely  looking  dogs  and i have got 2 boys and 7 girls that need  good caring homes £100 each   they are  ready from  12th december both parents  are  my dogs so can be seen great temperments
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Try and put a pic of one of them on your profile mate so peeps can see what they look like.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Sound gorgeous Ghost and would be a wonderful addition to our little family, pity I'm allergic to anything and everything it seems, I hope you find good homes for all of them :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

there is now a  pic of  some ugly bloke holding a very cute loveable puppy  who is 6 1/2 weeks old                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey gsrider, if you have 10 puppies for sale then where is number 10? lol Cuz 7 and 2 is 9. Sorry couldnt resist Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

already sold one im glad to say  but its still here untill the 12th.lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Darent let my girls see this one, they would want each and every one of them!! AAAAAGH!!Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

awwwwww go on bc they r cute and cuddly  and will  be great way to help secure your  bike and keep it safe                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey GSR - awwwwww.....talk about cute - looks like a full on Rotty at the moment Heart (I used to have one a few years ago) & before you say it - NO I AM NOT HAVING ANOTHER DOG, NO WAY NOT EVA.......well...maybe.....at some point.....Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

go on u know u want to                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Awwww Ghost, he is gorgeous, ideal for little me on my own with my two as well Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

go on nutkin you  knowo  that  one will keep u company and they are only 2 hours  down the road  from you as well:D                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

I cringe when I see pups advertised shortly before Christmas.     G S I know you can't decide when they are born but I hope you have some way of checking up on the pups welfare after they leave your care, to make sure they weren't just a Christmas present / impulse buy and are being well cared for; and hopefully you'll treat both 'mum' and 'dad' to 'the op' to prevent them producing more pups?   The RSPCA, and other animal shelters, will tell you just how difficult it is to find homes for unwanted pets. What isn't publicised is that many healthy animals have to be euthanased due to lack of new homes for them.   Soz I don't mean to preach.                                                                                                                                                                               
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

kwak trust me if i see any of them being mistreated on the after checks then the new owner will get mistreated and the dog would return here with me:D                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nice one GS Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tigz's Profile
tigz

In: Coalville

Aaaaawww how cute...the puppy!!LOL My daughter would LOVE one, but unfortunately her mum is allergic to anything hairy or furry...again..the puppy!!LOL Good luck finding them safe new lifetime homes.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

would love to but I will say again, I too am allergic to fluffy and hairy things, also even if I could, my landlady wouldnt let me, had enough trouble getting the hamster in, lol !!                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

i could super glue  ones ears up nutkin and u could pretend its a large long  tailed rabbit :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

PMSL @ Ghost !!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.6250 seconds. There are 760 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption