New Feature: Popular members

46 Posts | Latest reply on 02/10/2006 05:46:57 by RC | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

New feature added to the "Browse Profiles" page... top 20 males/females...   Click here to see                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Now on homepage                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Comments welcome folks! We gonna be using this?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes thanks! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

well done matt u have been busy Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

As the rating is determined by who logged in most recently then those who are on the most will feature the most. Yea? What's the point of the top 20, other than to let folk know who are the biggest gas bags? (Is nothing sacred? Can't I gas without it being advertised? ROFL)                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Not anymore SK, not anymore.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

im lostConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Turn right RC.Wacko How u feeling today? Better I hope?Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

aww cheers hun now i no where im going LOL feelin a bit better thanks been to the docs today been put on anti-biotics for the next week Unhappy   hows u?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Got your flu I reckon!! Sneezing that much I look like the ruddy nodding dog on the parcel shelfLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwwwww hun i know how u feel hope u get well soon babes Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Cheers darlin and you too. Think I'm just gonna lie on the sofa and quietly snuffle to myselfLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwww sweetie know how u feel though............here share my box of tissues lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaachooooooooooooooo. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

bless youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Thanku. Now where's that Vic for me chest?Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

dunno but i could do with some to lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

No, the top 20 people are calculated by various factors, including... Visiting more often Sending more winks Sending more private messages Viewing more users Linking to your profile from other websites And having more people view your profile As I didn't want it to be "Im top of the table" sort of thing, I made it so that the page shows the top 20 people, but in order of when they last logged on. Will put more info on the page when ive got a minute, off to blackpool now                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

Hey don`t forget my bad cold!!!!!   I`ve also got a chest infection, a coldsore and an abscess on my gum (ok I burst that last night!)   Hope both of you soon feel much better                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 628 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption