places to visit french/spanish coast

4 Posts | Latest reply on 08/10/2015 18:15:03 by nostawuk | Go to original / last post
nostawuk's Profile
nostawuk

In: Tell you later
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all,
I'm looking at a holiday following the  French/Spanish coast in june/july next year starting at LeHavre (first night in Honfleur) and finishing at Santander for a ferry home. anyone any suggestions as to places to visit/stay etc.
I've so far pencilled in Quiberon/Carnac for a day of stone watching but that's about all. I'm looking at 14 days away in total, bed and breakfast accommodation and a leisurely run with plenty of time for food, sightseeing, days on beach etc

There's two of us going at the moment, so if anyone wants to join in they are welcome.

Andy                                                                                                                                                                             
nostawuk's Profile
nostawuk

Hi Cath, thanks for your suggestions, The Guggenheim sounds great as well as the rest of the suggestions, I'll add them to my google list                                                                                                                                                                             
Torque99's Profile
Torque99

In: Inverness

Hi Andy, I would agree with Catkins, Bilbao and the Basque country is good. Great food too. Explore the Picos de Europa for a couple of days before you go to Santander. The beeches In this part of northern Spain are great if you get the weather. Good hotel near Santander with access to the Picos is the La Losa near Santilina del mer, also worth a visit.
Cheers, Dave.                                                                                                                                                                             
nostawuk's Profile
nostawuk

Thanks Dave, some more to add to the itinery. I think this trip is turning into a biking food fest :)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 327 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption