Ok new topic

33 Posts | Latest reply on 27/09/2006 05:12:08 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What is the oddest thing you have seen brought to a rally?   I would guess that the oddest thing I have seen is an enema contraption with soft rubber tube and a naked lady embossed onto the "container" thingy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Confused

I hope you're not going to admit to it being your's Rube LOL

rubecula's Profile
rubecula

No but I found it hanging from my rear view mirror when I got back with a few beers  Yeukkkkkk!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
82% Karma82% Karma 82% Karma82% Karma

Quote Rubecula:  I would guess that the oddest thing I have seen is an enema contraption.   ROFL Man! the beer must be heavy! Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Very ...... pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I'm just sorry I've had my breakfast. BARF Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Not more bacon butties?                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Ahhhhh Rube, so the truth is out huh? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
chilster's Profile
chilster

In: Glasgow

seen loads of weird and wonderful things at rallys.... would rather bring back good memories though   http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4777498915361751906 go on click itThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

That's something I always manage...... when I am sober enough anyway. lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Quote rubecula: Not more bacon butties?   No, I had cereal. It was the thought of an enema that made me feel quesy.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah, wish I had thought of something else that I'd seen now too.   Saw naked bungy jumping at one rally.......  actually now I feel worse,  wipe that picture out of your mind.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML WIPED!                                                                                                                                                                               
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Saw bike racing once but all the bikes had the front wheel removed.   bloody funny until someone crashed into the spectators.   No serious injuries luckily, now I stand well back.                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Nice one chilster mate Thumbs Up

Can't wait to go to my first rally. I think I'm going to enjoy it Wink

rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hey chilster..... nice slideshow..... brill soundtrack too, still rocking after listening to it.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I don't usually like that track but AC/DC do it good Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah they do it justice don't they?  I also like Thunderstruck by AC/DC too.  Actually I like a lot of AC/DC stuff, especially when I play it in the car to and from work..........Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

CAR?? Thumbs Down LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah I have a car as well, handy for carrying me tools and stuff.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 1875 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption