Big Newbie Wave From The Highlands

14 Posts | Latest reply on 01/10/2014 22:09:55 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Shieldmaiden's Profile
Shieldmaiden

In: Highlands
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all..........my name is Lorraine and I'm a newbie to the site. I just wanting to say a big friendly 'hello' from the Highlands of Scotland. Feel free to pop by, nod or even message me. Looking forward to 'meeting' many of you on here soon Cool

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Welcome to BM Sheildmaiden.   Get in touch with Izzyhill, Madscot, Teenybash, Dannyacer, Mr Mike.   They are all up your way.  Good bunch too.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Shieldmaiden's Profile
Shieldmaiden

Hi Rowanblossom.......Thanks for the nice welcome, and for the info regarding a few locals. I will hunt them down! Big smile

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Duly hunted down, LOL.

Hi Lorraine, welcome.
Jump in on the forums and chat and I'm sure we'll meet up on the road soon enough. There's a ride up to Inverness on 28th, maybe meet some of us then?
x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Warm welcome to BM enjoy the madness :O)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome to the mad world of BM Big smile

Have a look at the Events page, specifically the Highland Fling run at the end of this month - maybe we could all meet up with you at some point in the run?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Hello good evening and welcome :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Shieldmaiden's Profile
Shieldmaiden

Thanks for the lovely welcome's folks. Makes me feel all warm and tingly inside Wink Just read the details about the Highland fling outing Mr Mike, but sadly I am already booked up that day. Shame! But I'm pretty damn sure I'll pop along to an event in the not-too-distant future. One plunge into the deep at a time me thinks........... 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Highlands is a very big place.
Giv us a clue...                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

IV1 postcode on profile XK, that's Inverness.
We'll be back up there next year for sure, maybe even doing a bit of touring (though Camperlands is a very nice base) as the Highlands is a very big place, lol.
Don't forget passports next year Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcomeWink jump in enjoy 

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

A belated wave to Lorraine and as the folk have said, jump in and enjoy Hug
Inverness...now there's a civilised town. Quite a few years since I was there, but remembered with some affection.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Welcome to BM Lorraine                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, 14 brave BM souls sat in a looong traffic queue in Inverness  on Sunday Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1120 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption