I was told to say HI!

28 Posts | Latest reply on 02/09/2014 12:13:40 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
charris1202's Profile
charris1202

In: Longforgan
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

So "HI"!! I have never used a chat room in my life and not sure how it works or if I am doing the right thing..! Damn, much easier with leathers and a lid!

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Welcome onboard Charris!

We all start somewhere n you have taken the plunge, so it gets easier from here on in (honest)

Check out forums and events for rideouts/meets/rallies, get yourself out there and you will soon feel at home.

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Welcome to BM Charris. Just holler if you need                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome charris,  :)                                                                                                                                                                             
charris1202's Profile
charris1202

Thanks all! My pal did this late Sat after too many glasses of bubbly but the site is just full of lovely lovely people. Shame none live nearer but I'm an optimist! I WILL get my ass on the saddle again soon!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Charris, get in touch with Izzy, Madscot and TeenyBash.   All up your way and they do arrange rides out.   It may be that one of them knows someone nearer to you and you can grab a pilly.                                                                                                                                                                                
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hiya Charris and welcome to BM.
There's rides sure to passing within striking distance of you to link up with. Do you ride and have a bike or need a pilly seat? Either way, there's folk about, just add yourself to an event and get in touch with those that are going.
If you can manage down to Edinburgh there's Crimmy's birthday night out coming up, details on the forum and I think also in events.
Hope to meet up with you some time.                                                                                                                                                                             
charris1202's Profile
charris1202

Izzy that sounds fantastic. I need to get on as pilly as no bike (just cots and prams!!). Also limited by "free" time as single mum but hopefully we can all get together when the kids are at their dads. Updating my profile tonight - my pal quoted me literally when she set me up on here and I sound a bit of a numpty!!!! Hee hee x
skint eestwood's Profile
skint eestwood

In: Bolton

i am told to say HIGH , by rowanblossom. i always do as im told me i do. ! I DO ! i usually do.! HIGH.....                                                                                                                                                                             
mjon37's Profile
mjon37

In: wrexham

Hi all. Never done sites or forums. How does it work. Sorry but 40+ and no rugrats around to help me.                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Bloody hell skint, no-one takes notice of me lmao. Double bloody hell a bloke doing as he is told ;-) welcome to BM

Mjon, welcome to BM, just holler if ya need or prod a mod (or bribe BJ with ice cream).                                                                                                                                                                              
skint eestwood's Profile
skint eestwood

In: Bolton

just checking in cheers rb am now nearly recovered after saying hi in person at yorkie pud, LOL Tongue well trained me , i am ...
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I will vouch for that skint yup does as yers told lol especially if its a command to drink that and that and some more of that                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi mjon its all good stuff on bm ive only been on here a month and ive met loads of lovely people chat room on a night is funny most times and it takes some keeping up with on others. im sure as you go along everyone will help guide you as they did with me . anyways welcome to bm and I hope you have loads of laughs here with us x
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
chell316's Profile
chell316

In: tyne and wear
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Confused just a newbe to this so be kind ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
beezerbird's Profile
beezerbird

In: Cleethorpes

Hi all I have not long been on this site but you find they are all lovely friendly people and hope to meet some in person at barmouth lift permitting                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Greeting to all that's joined us :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi Smile my names paul
back on the site due to break up of relationsip
looking for regular ride outs with people who like the same as me. in need of plenty of bike related interactivity

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 904 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption