Hi all, central scotland

15 Posts | Latest reply on 14/01/2014 10:31:35 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

"We're not here for a long time - may as well be a good time"

especially true for me! Been gifted a week's membership as a christmas pressie from bikermatch admin!

So my time will be up on Hogmanay!!!

I'm in the Falkirk area, currently ride a Varadero XL1000V, and commute on it to Edinburgh year round, barring snow and ice.

I passed my IAM advanced motorcycle just over a year ago and still keep up my IAM contacts - I like to think that what I learned from them has saved my hide a few times!!

Have had a nice chilled Christmas time, and getting ready to go back to work tomorrow -  that might suck, but it means I'm jumping back on the bike, so it's all good really Big smile

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hello MrMike,

welcome to BM.

There's getting to be quite a few of us in these parts now so do keep a look out on events and forums should you decide a free trial is enough and there should be some socials and rides next year.

Was it the EDAM group you were in? Additional rider training is always a good idea - must do it myself soon. Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Hi from Brum Mr Mike.......   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hallooooo up there welcome to the mad house have fun while your here and as the old song goes " you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave" pmsl LOLLOL yes we are all mad lol Thumbs Up

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome to bm jump in enjoy Wink

fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham

hi mike 

welcome to bm , hope you  enjoy it. there are some great people on here so just jump in                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

welcome to bm enjoy.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks all Big smile
Just had a rather windy (understatement!) ride home from Edinburgh,  so quite relieved to be home and ready to crack open a beer Beer

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

welcome Mike from a very windy Turriff (40 miles north of Aberdeen lol ) I was going to go out on Hilda my trike today but changed my mind as there has been a heap of massive trees blown down over the last week and I would hate poor Hilda to be squashed by one Broken Heart lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Mike, welcome to the Lunatic Asylum, free food, free dig's and the med's are all good. Jump in and explore, you will find some great people on here.. Nice to see more BM'ers in Scotland and hope to meet you guy's soon at an event sometime.. Well! here the 17.50 to mad land and I'm on it..
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers all, today is the last day of me free pass, so while I contemplate paying for a proper subscription I'd like to thank you all for your warm welcome, and hopefully I'll be able to return soon Beer

I'm being very careful with the cash just now as I'm in the middle of a house purchase, so the next few months are going to be really, REALLY, tight!

Looking forward to it though Big smile

teenybash's Profile
teenybash

In: Thetford

Bet you're glad you decided to cough up and be a part of the gang. Good that you organised a ride out on Jan 04 and met some other bmers.                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Yes Mike, you're already a valuable asset up here - what's next?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

howdo Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

welcome .Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 597 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption