Anyone is north wales?

7 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2007 15:15:46 by TAT2DVEGAN | Go to original / last post
TAT2DVEGAN's Profile
TAT2DVEGAN

In: manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello   I am looking for a 3 bed house to rent in North Wales - preferably around the Colwyn Bay area. If anyone is from that neck of the woods and sees anything could you please let me know   thanks in advance   Kat                                                                                                                                                                              
boomboom's Profile
boomboom

In: bolton

for how long, what radius, 5-10 mile   let me know   boom                                                                                                                                                                             
TAT2DVEGAN's Profile
TAT2DVEGAN

long term although anything would do to start to get me there and if need be I can look again once in the area and up to a 5 mile radius.   have to be ok with pets too as I have my staff :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

I can't imagine you'd have too much difficulty as there should be loads of properties vacant now that the holiday high season is winding down.                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Kat,   I just did a quick google search on 'house rent colwyn bay' and there's a fair few options there.  I think fish4homes might be a good option as well.   Hope you find something though.                                                                                                                                                                               
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Try this:   http://icnorthwales.icnetwork.co.uk/   and follow the obvious links.                                                                                                                                                                             
TAT2DVEGAN's Profile
TAT2DVEGAN

Thanks guys, Ill go have a look :)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1279 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption