BSB Brands Hatch 18-20th October

14 Posts | Latest reply on 21/10/2013 07:19:58 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello,

Anyone going to this from the North West?? and meet up with some southern softies??

Ian                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

Oieeee Ian!!!

We ain't no southern softies, we are hard cor riders (when it's dry) LOL

Be good to see some of you northern members down here, hope to catch up with you on the Sunday when i will be sat at clearways watching the race Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

planning on going , will be on southbank , bbq on the go .                                                                                                                                                                              
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

lol and in the wet , rain or shine, Southern Softies go everywhere lol, just wring them out if the get too wet lol , see you there Andy, me thinks I am going to be a tank mascot to keep David a tad drier than last sunday lol                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Planning on going to the Holyview cafe in West Kingsdown for breakfast at about 10-00. If anyone one wants to meet up there? The cafe is only a few minutes from Brands.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll be watching from the comfort of my sofa.....cause it's raining Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

I'm with Elliemay. My sofa & a few tins of beer watching BSB, much better than getting soaked track side Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

Softies lol                                                                                                                                                                              
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Dry softies Linda Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Agreed Andy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

It was a wonderful day only a couple of heavy showers, which did not hinder the day, much more exiting than sitting on a sofa lol                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Linda ..... Whilst i was sat on my sofa with a beer in my hand, not once did i have to reach for David's jacket and hold it over my head to keep me dry. Also, i had a view of the whole track Tongue

Great race though, the last race had me sitting on the edge of my sofa, hope the neighbors didn't mind the shouting Embarrassed

Glad you had a good day Thumbs Up xx                                                                                                                                                                             
lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

LOL

Andy, but I am sure we could have squeezed you under it , It was the 16 plus race, that took my breath away, lots of tumbles, poor little devils where racing in a heavy shower, think I might have scared a few people with my sound effects lol

Glad you enjoyed your day in the dry x x                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Yes it was a brilliant day and the rain did not dampen our enjoyment. Paddock Hill bend was a good place to watch from. Watching them race in wet conditions certainly keeps you on the edge. Although plenty of spills no one seriously hurt Thumbs Up. Two jackets came in handy Big smile.

My sofa was still there when I got home.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 367 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption