Truck Sandwich

16 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2013 18:36:59 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

https://www.facebook.com/video/embe...571       What a Twat                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Sorry,
it looks like the clip been removed.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

you'll have to describe it to us chris.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Rags was it the one with the headcase doing the high speed filtering?

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Yeah Double Six, A knob on a CB600f (I think) didn't notice the road ahead was at a standstill and goes for a gap between two lorries and failed.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I know the one you mean, not the one I was thinking of initially but still an eyeopener never the less, and to be honest, it is something I dread having to deal with in my daily routine.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I think this may be the one you mean Chris:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUt57VtfU24

But I don't know how this bloke got away with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgbQFxqgCf8

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Omg !!! He was lucky eh ..Shocked x                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Cheers David, that's the one and if you look closely after he passes the last silver car it looks like he takes his left hand off the bars, so we can guess he still hasn't notices the lorries at that point.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In the second clip was he riding like a pratt because he couldn't lose the bloke on the ER6.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I saw both of these clips a couple of weeks ago, the second one in Sao Paolo always makes me feel sick when I watch it, I keep expecting him to bin it and I am tensed up ready for the pain that would follow.                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

Jesus....What A TWAT indeed Ragnar....                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was gonna put the "t" word Intruder18..but being as im a lady i didnt think it proper...Yeah right  ! LOL x                                                                                                                                                                             
Stokeypan man's Profile
Stokeypan man

In: Lincoln
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Interesting point, the difference may be that in Brazil a lot of people use and have grown up riding bikes and are used to shall we say "aggressive riding". In the UK you would probably have someone pull out on you. There is as you say one common factor though, they are a pair of PRATS

Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

Jen I will call him a TW@T for you lol as you say its not Lady like is it :-)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you Intruder 18......how kind and thoughtful of you, your a true gent..Thumbs UpWink x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 302 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption