KISS 3 - Tshirts and Hoodies

27 Posts | Latest reply on 12/09/2013 12:00:07 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Sorry for the delay folks, IT issues at the suppliers means no online ordering i am afraid but if you want a tshirt or a hoodie please contact the suppliers direct on the following ...   Tel: 0121 459 2708 and the email would be enquiries@printigo.com   T-shirt are £10.00Hoodies are £17.00Zipped Hoodies are £19.00   All injclude postage and packing :)   and BLUE is the colour for this year, will get pic on as soon as i can :)                                                                                                                                                                                 
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Come on get your orders in you only have a few weeks before the big event of the year

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Any questions just let me know and i'll see if i can sort it for you :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

STill time to order folks :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

In: Braintree
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ordered mine ;-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nice one I will know who you are when I see you now lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

You'll know me too BJ, I'll be the one not carrying a ice creamTongue

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ragnar its either ice cream or a BJ hug ..... your choice lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

Don't give Ragnar a choice .... Give BJ HUGS                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Flumpy ice cream is a small BJ hug (lasts approx 5 mins) No ice cream is a massive BJ hug (lasts approx 2.5 hours)                                                                                                                                                                              
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

Hoodie & T arrived this morning .. Glad I got my name on it I might forget who I am after a whiff of the beer :-P                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nice one lady :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Just got to say what a good service from the printers, the lady on the phone when I made the order said "the tops we be printed on the following Monday" and they arrived today (Tuesday).                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Glad to hear they are behaving lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Plus you'll know who I am BJ. I had Ice Cream put on the chest.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

you cheeky wee minx Rag ......... i hope it aint too hairy for licking lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Still a couple of days left to order them folks                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Few days left to order folks                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 386 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption