Fitting heavy breather to Harley

6 Posts | Latest reply on 21/08/2013 00:45:56 by fxr swas | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have a stock breather on my 2000 road king, if I wanted to put a heavy breather on it, is it just a simple case of old one off new one on or is there more to it than that?                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

W T F  Confused   Pardon my ignorance (and I'm NOT being facetious) but isn't a breather just a pipe that relieves pressure in the engine Ermm   What needs to be "heavy duty" about one Wacko   Go on Thumbs Up   Edificate me Approve                                                                                                                                                                               
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

Could mean the air filter Emz !!!! Americanized me see ....LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Duh !! Embarrassed   Never thought of that Confused     But I was thinking................ Ermm    A "heavy breather" was a dirty phone caller  LOL                                                                                                                                                                                     
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

You wish Emz lol                                                                                                                                                                              
fxr swas's Profile
fxr swas

In: South Shields
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Depending on carb or injection youll need the fittings to install just check the part no.or CCi catalogue online or any of the after market companies online catalogues.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 325 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption