Blond moment

21 Posts | Latest reply on 05/09/2007 06:12:15 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Picture the scene, sat round big candle thing in the middle of a field full of tents at Stormin the Castle (irrelevant to story, but just wanted to paint a picture).   So there we are all sat telling jokes whilst slowly getting steamed and my blond mate (female) decides to join in the joke telling (names changed to avoid a swift kick in the chebs)....   Bob (blond mate); I know a joke about Elephants!   Assembled throng: Go on then Bob, what is it?   Bob: Whats grey and comes in buckets?   All: Hmm, lets think....an Elephant?!?!   Bob immediately realises the error of her ways and ceases to tell any more jokes.....there was much rejoicing by the assembled throng.   Bless her little cotton socks!                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

lol.... obviously due to the alcohol cos it wouldn`t be anything to do with the colour of her hair Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

of course not...claire!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Oh I dunno, she may be teetotal.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

nope she definitely wasn`t.... blueboy quite clearly states in his post that she was extremely drunk and had been drinking a mix of wine, vodka, baileys, lager, tia maria, creme de menth, archers, sherry, brandy, martini and aussie white all day!!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

now i understand why you're called SPEEDY! he he.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Naah he was just saying that to make you feel better about the blonde bit  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

d`ya think so??????? Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
49% Karma49% Karma 49% Karma49% Karma

Of course we do Claire Wink.                                                                                                                                                                             
nutty tart's Profile
nutty tart

Claire, being blonde has stopped me from getting at least 5 speeding tickets, i act soft an they never do me, lmao Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

Clap  now you mention it i did get off with 70 in a 40!!!  i told them it wasn`t my fault cos it was an unmarked car and I thought i was being chased!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Did you play the nurse card as well? A one-time girlfriend did it all the time and reckoned that all nurses effectively carried a get out of jail free card when it came to minor traffic offences. Mind you, she was also Irish and could play the flirty Irish colleen to perfection. A Dublin registration plate on the car also helped as it confused those PC Plods who lived by paperwork and couldn't get their heads round the Irish registration system.
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

ha ha ha... i did Wills, how did you know lmao.  When they said we have to go out to motorbike accidents all the time I said I know only too well officer, i`m a nurse and have had experience of A & E and i should know better. Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yeah well, where would the world be without us blondes uh?? even I surprise myself sometimes with my blonde moments but my other half loves em - says its part of the appeal and sooooooooo very funny!!! as already been said, it has it's bonuses too................Im sure we'll hear alot more about blonde moments...................they're happening all the time lmao!!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Sorry about this, but had to plagiarise this from another forum.  Described as (possibly) the best blonde joke in the World.   Before anyone gets on their high-horse about me posting another blonde joke I must point out that I am, in fact, an ex-blonde lol     Rectum Deodorant   A blonde walks into a pharmacy and asks the assistant for some rectum deodorant. The pharmacist, a little bemused, explains to the woman they don't sell rectum deodorant, and never have. Unfazed, the blonde assures the pharmacist that she has been buying the stuff from this store on a regular basis and would like some more. "I'm sorry", says the pharmacist, "We don't have any!" "But I always buy it here," says the blonde "Do you have the container that it came in?" asks the pharmacist. "YES", said the blonde, "I'll go home and get it." She returns with the container and hands it to the pharmacist who looks at it and says to her, "This is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant" Annoyed, the blonde snatches the container back and reads out loud from the container…………      "TO APPLY, PUSH UP BOTTOM." LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

like it bluesboy hahahahahahahahaahahaha LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Maidenlass's Profile
Maidenlass

In: London

Ha ha ha ha LOL That really is funny, .   I too seem to come out with really stupid comments, mind you at least it gives others a laugh                                                                                                                                                                               
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 431 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption