new to site

44 Posts | Latest reply on 26/09/2006 15:18:16 by RC | Go to original / last post
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi!    My name is Gwen and I'm new to this site. I am great friends with 1 of your members Rock Chick.      I am disabled but can get around a little. I use to ride a bike but that was yearssssssssssssssssssss ago, but still love Harleys as they are my favorite bike, I love vintage bikes also.         Hope to chat to you and hope to make new friends.                    All my love,                           Gwen.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

wellll hellloooo gwen nice to see ya mate,   welcome to biker        Big smile   will see ya around the site   ((((((((((XXX)))))))))                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

hiya gwen if ya mate of rc's then ya a mate of mine too welcome xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Welcome Gwen, hope you enjoy the site, why not come into chat sometime and say hi.

2wheels x

RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gwenie!!!! u did it lol and dont go tellin them all on here my secrets LOL great to have u here matey cu in chat when u get chance lol luv,s ya hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   RC xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Hi Gwen, I'm new too!! I had a good laff yesterday and I hope you do tooSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

gwen - im sure we can find the funds to bribe some of RCs secrets out of you! lol.   Welcome to the house, nice to have you on board.  Hope you enjoy the site                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Oi U  ,wanna bet shes a good mate lips her are sealed pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

that was a strange sentence! All the words were there, just in the wrong order i think. lol.  U drinking RC?  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

haha i just read it oops Embarrassed still drunk from the weekend lol.......(not really)                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

hi Gwen welcome to the site from Oggy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Gwen, welcome, and enjoy                                                                                                                                                                             
ammoniasquirt's Profile
ammoniasquirt

In: Coupar Angus

Hi there, I just joined today as well. How are you?                                                                                                                                                                             
DUFFA's Profile
DUFFA

In: royston

welcomeBig smile tell us some stories about rc pleaseWink                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

hiya ammoniasquirt welcome to bm Thumbs Up lol duffa my lips are sealed LOL you dont want to know what i did at the weekend Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

welcome everyone to the site. Nice to see lots of new pictures and faces                                                                                                                                                                             
gixxer101's Profile
gixxer101

In: westminster

Hi all,hope you guys are friendly. Whos getting the newbie a drink then                                                                                                                                                                             
chrissyjinx's Profile
chrissyjinx

In: Oldbury, near Br

Hi Gixxer! Friendliest site around! Wot ya drinkin? Wink xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

HI GIX welcome to the mad house lol                                                                                                                                                                             
chilster's Profile
chilster

In: Glasgow

suppose i better say hello too...so hello Been into my bikes for what seems two life times now..anyway like doing rallies, drinkin beer and fallin over....and allways in that orderWink                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7148 seconds. There are 1645 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption