combo's and learners.

8 Posts | Latest reply on 10/06/2013 15:11:39 by bontonroulea | Go to original / last post
bontonroulea's Profile
bontonroulea

In: Wells
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

HQuestion   My son who's 35 never had a licence needs transport! and has a five  year old lad Can you still ride a motorbike combination 0ver 500 cc on L plates and carry his son. Thanks Gary.,                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think Ragnar is saying "No". Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I thought I put a link up

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Look up "Motopodd Ltd" it may help you if you can work it out.

OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

No he can only ride a 125cc on L plates. And can not carry pillions.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I found this on a website for a sidecar company on their Q&A page.
        Can I ride a sidecar outfit on the road with just a CBT?                                   Yes, you can. You will need to display L plates and your outfit must have a power to weight ratio no greater than 0.16 kW/kg. You will need to either pass a full test or re-take your CBT after 2 years. You are not permitted to carry a passenger either on the motorcycle or in the sidecar when riding with just a CBT.                                                                                                                                                                             
bontonroulea's Profile
bontonroulea

In: Wells
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Thanks to all.  I took mine on a B,S,A, 650 road rocket combo when they were about to change the law about 125cc, from 250cc and did not know the currant laws. Gary.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 272 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption