Newbie from Northiam

8 Posts | Latest reply on 31/05/2013 17:37:48 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello everyone, Alan here . Just joined. Took early retirement last June and keep busy making exhausts and brackets for fellow bikers. Also do servicing and repairs for people I know.
    Really looking forward to meeting some of you, especially the ladies! Will be attending the Rye to Folkstone run on Sunday. Say hello to me. I'll be on a black 1300 Midnight Star cruiser, wearing a flip front helmet. I am a short, slightly overweight , northerner.
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Useful person to know then!! lol

Look forward to meeting you Sunday

Cheryl x                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Hi Megabiker.   welcome to BM, we are a nice bunch of er...what is the word I'm looking for.......oh yes....nutters.     give us a shout if you are in the Manchester/North West area and we shall see if we can get anyone together for a ride out.....but if not, then down the pub.   RB                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We know each other Cheryl, I'm also Megawatt on SECB.
Thanks rowanblossum, afraid Belper is the nearest I'll be getting to Manchester for a while. Used to enjoy regular rins to Rivvy barn though.

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome to bm jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Hiya Megawatt...sorry didn't recognise you!!! 

You do know it's a not as fast as you can go ride on Sunday!! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Fireblade is still sick Cheryl. I'm a bit more sedate on the cruiser.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello Kaycat. A long time since you've been on the other Forum?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 615 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption