Bikes for sale

15 Posts | Latest reply on 04/09/2013 02:25:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Time for a clear out I think......Suzuki Marauder 125 2003, VFR400 NC24 1988, Suzuki GS550L custom 1996, FJR1300 2003 all with 12mths MOT (some pics on my profile) & two CBR600 steel frame 86&89 to make a track bike, msg me if for more details, cheers Ian

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Ian you picked the wrong time to sell the FJR as I bought one from Yorkshire this week.   Ermm What bike you using now then?   I hope everything is good for you guys and hope to see you somewhere this summer Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

Treated myself to Triumph Explorer & what a cracking bike she is!

We will be out & about, doin the Kiss rally later in the year & will start looking on events shortly, all is good here, down your way nxt wknd going to Brighton                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

how much you asking for the marauder x                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

Hi Vampyminx, have a look on my pics its on there, its a 53 plate done about 5000 miles (I think from memory) want offers around 1k for it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

Anyone interested?                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

how much you wantin for the 2 steelies lad?                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

I was looking for £450?                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

all still for sale guys                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

2x cbr600s gone, others still for sale pm me for info/prices Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

Marauder gone now still have FJR1300 in fantastic condition, vfr400 nc24 & the Suzuki GS550L custom, all have 12mths mot anyone interested?                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

Refresh Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
buxton's Profile
buxton

In: telford

Hi Ian

is the FJR still for sale

if so how much                                                                                                                                                                             
GS1085's Profile
GS1085

In: Billericay

How much for the gs550?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Noddy is away till the weekend GS1085. 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6729 seconds. There are 913 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption